Kinedyne Corporation facility in Lawrence KS achieves ISO certification
- Kinedyne executive earns ASQ recognition. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p11
The article announces that the American Society for Quality (ASQ) has granted a Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) designation to Peter Miko, global quality director at Kinedyne Corp.
- Images passed on by a standard : initial training determinism of the quality managers. Maurand-Valet, Anne // Revue des Sciences de Gestion;jan/feb2014, Vol. 49 Issue 265, p8
The standards which spread in organizations were often conceived by engineers and in industry. So it is interesting to wonder if people in charge of quality with no scientific or technical training translate these tools of organizational control in a similar way to their engineer or technician...
- Royal Vopak's Vietnam terminal ready to serve. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p12
The article features the new modern chemicals storage terminal owned by Royal Vopak NV in Vietnam. It notes that the terminal, which has been commissioned as of June 2009, is ready to serve as part of the supply chain for the chemicals manufacturing industry in the said country. It says that the...
- Medicare Service Pushes Certification To ISO 9001. // Quality Progress;Mar2002, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p20
Reports the support of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services on advanced process management quality models in the U.S. Relevance of ISO 9000 quality management systems for improving healthcare services; Demonstration of proficient management practices by medical suppliers; Validation of...
- ISO certification. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Apr98, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p10
Present information on ISO 900 and 901 certification of coating industry companies Accurate Coatings and Sentry Paint Technologies Incorporated. Indepth look at the designs which the company receive certification for.
- Clearing the paper trail. Kolka, James W. // Export Today;Jul98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p65
Presents information on the advantages and disadvantages of having an ISO 9001 registration during a lawsuit. What is required by an ISO 9001; Reference to an article in the `Compliance Engineering' magazine, describing a case involving ISO registration. INSET: Records management and...
- ISO 9001:2000 Article Misses the Point. Huff, Al // Quality Progress;Sep2001, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p8
Comments on the article 'Auditing ISO 9001:2000' by J.P. Russel. Lack of special insights; Concerns on the Registrar Accreditation Board card; Appreciation on the described quality management system.
- True or false? Leggett, Steven; Combs, Oscar // Quality Progress;Mar2014, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Standard Wise" by Oscar Combs in the September 2013 issue, which includes a response from the author.
- ISO 9001 Certifications Surpass I Million. // Industry Week/IW;Jan2011, Vol. 260 Issue 1, p18
The article features United States as the No. 9 among the top 10 countries for ISO 9001 due to the 28,935 certifications issued in 2009.