Industry association profiles
- SLC's Kyle Treadway to lead American Truck Dealers. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/27/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p3
The article announces that Kyle Treadway will lead the group American Truck Dealers (ATD) until 2012.
- Top 10 trends in trucks. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p38
The article presents a panel discussion involving several truck equipment industry executives. According to Terry Keating, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Accuride Corporation, pressure in the industry is going to force the new consolidated customers to design more of their...
- Utahn who led nation's truck dealers says industry has yet to recover from pre-recession levels. Haley, Andrew // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/23/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 39, p24
The article focuses on the view of Kyle Treadway, former president of the American Truck Dealers Association (ATD), that Utah's trucking industry has yet to recover from pre-recession levels. He cites how federal regulations have affected customer's demand for products and services. He reveals...
- Treadway is Truck Dealer of the Year. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/19/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 37, pF5
The article announces that Kyle Treadway, president of Kenworth Sales Co., won the 2014 Truck Dealer of the Year award from the American Truck Dealer (ATD) at the annual ATD Convention and Expo in New Orleans, Lousiana for expanding his operation from three to 20 locations since 1999.
- Past president Jack Shaffer. // Teaching Music;Dec97, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p25
Profiles Jack Shaffer, Music Educators National Conference (MENC) president 1972-1974, who died August 5, 1997 in Redmond, Washington. Career profile; Comment of music educator Barbara Porter on him.
- Kenworth Dealer Council chosen for 2003. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2003, Vol. 39 Issue 24, p13
Reports that Kenworth Truck Co. has named its Kenworth Dealer Council members for 2003 in the United States. Kyle Treadway, chairman of Kenworth Sales Co.; Jim Hartman, vice-chairman of Truck Enterprises; John Sahling of Sahling Kenworth.
- going places. // Fleet Owner;May2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p51
The article presents information on personnel changes of several executives including executive Olof Persson as president of Volvo AB, executive Jack Shaffer as president of Bergstrom Inc. and executive Roger J. Wood as chief executive officer (CEO) of Dana Holding Corp.
- Competitive distribution. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p50
The article presents the views of panelists at the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) '12 in Las Vegas, Nevada regarding competitive distribution strategies to deal with changes in the truck and trailer marketplace. Robyn Spitzke of Fort Garry Industries claims they follow good business...
- News Upfront. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/2/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p6
The article announces several personnel changes in Nevada including Kyle Treadway, named chairman of the American Truck Dealers, Rick Cooley, appointed project manager of HDR's Reno office, and Daniel Doherty, recipient of the 2008 People's Choice Broker of the Year and Top Producer of the Year...