- change roles. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p41
The article announces several appointments including Reiner Beutel as chief executive officer (CEO) at SAF-Holland Group GmbH, Doug Lenz as director of product management at Thermo King Corp. and David Johanneson as president and CEO at Navistar Financial Corp.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2009, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p62
The article announces several appointments involving executives in the bulk transportation and logistics industry in the U.S. These include Jeff Reichert as general manager of OPW Engineered Systems, John Finn as business development manager of FIBA Technologies Inc. and Dr. Reiner Beutel as...
- ON THE MOVE. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Mar2009, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p7
The article announces the appointment of several executives in the U.S. including Chris Koch as the president of Carlisle Industrial Brake & Friction and Kathleen Schoonmaker as the vice president of operations of Lytron.
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p18
The article announces several appointments of executives in the U.S. in 2009 including Dick Unrath as the new vice president of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) sales at Accuride Corp., Chris Koch as president of Carlisle Industrial Brake & Friction and Thomas Gross as vice president and...
- SAF-Holland fortifies its financial position. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2009, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the â‚¬798.8 group sales of SAF-Holland SA in 2008 which is said to be nearly the same level as in 2007. In the final months of 2008, the sales of the company were negatively affected by the economic crisis. Chief executive officer (CEO) Doctor Reiner Beutel attributed...
- No simple answers. Kreimer, Susan // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/27/2003, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p26
Focuses on the creation of a white paper to tighten the security of containerized shipments on the shipping industry in the U.S. Discussion on the shared responsibility of the government and shippers on securing containerized shipments; Goals of the creation of the paper, according to the World...
- NEW ERA PLOTS AGGRESSIVE FIVE-YEAR GROWTH PLAN. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on New Era Cap Co., the official headwear sponsor of Major League Baseball, which has joined Nike Inc., Gatorade, Cannon and Motorola as one of only five brands with exclusive sideline rights starting with the 2012 season. According to Chris Koch, chief executive officer...
- Regulations driving technology. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Dec2010, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p22
The article reports on the statement of Dough Lenz, director of global product management for Thermo King, which stresses the need for close collaboration between equipment suppliers, customers, and truck original equipment manufacturer (OEM) due to emerging emissions regulations and...
- Hawk buyer moves brake unit HQ to Solon. SHINGLER, DAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that according to Chris Koch, president of Carlisle Cos. Inc.'s Industrial Brake and Friction subsidiary which purchased Cleveland, Ohio-based Hawk Corp. in 2010, they will make their headquarter in Solon.