Trailer, truck, & body OEMs
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2008, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p129
The article announces career development involving executives in the trailer industry in the U.S. as of January 2008, including the promotion of Bryan McElroy at MAC Trailer, recruitment of Bart Conry at Omaha Standard, and the appointment of Cecil E. Robertson at United Truck Bodies (UTB).
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2008, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p14
The article announces that Greg D. Smith has been appointed vice president of sales of ATDynamics Inc., Cox Enterprises Inc. named Mark Leuenberger as the company's fleet director and Staci Standen has been named general manager for the Truck Group's NAFTA Heavy-Duty Transmission Division.
- EVANSVILLE. NICHOLLS, ROBERT // American Organist Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p93
The article discusses the highlights of the Pipe Organ Encounter held at the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana from June 21 to 26, 2009. The music camp featured several classes including lectures on Music Theory by Jay Peterson, Keyboard Skills by Douglas O'Neill and Choral Singing...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...