Truck Depot Program helps cut downtime
- Shade-tree mechanic. Brady, Timothy // Fleet Owner;Mar2013, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p50
The article focuses on the repair and maintenance of commercial trucks. Topics discussed include preventive maintenance (PM), the three people that should keep a watchful eye on the truck, including the truck owner, the driver and a qualified mechanic, and the importance of maintaining a truck...
- Racor adds to product line. // Fleet Owner;Apr2007, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p46
The article reports that the Racor Division of Parket Hannifin Corp. has introduced a quarter of its products for the commercial vehicle aftermarket. Some of the products introduced includes an oil replenishing system, the Automatic Gravity System monitors, and the HOT STK. Information about the...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 169 Issue 9, p89
The article offers information on several products of interest to the carrier sector including the Accu-Armor aluminum wheels from Accuride Corp., the hydrocarbon dosing system from Parker Hannifin Corp. and truck and trailer oil-bath wheel seals from Meritor Inc.
- Fully Synthetic Heavy Duty Motor Oil. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2004, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p32
Reports that Racor Division of Parker Hannifin Corp. announced the release of the Racor 15W-40 Fully Synthetic Heavy Duty Motor Oil designed for trucks. Features and benefits of the motor oil including advances in lubrication technology, ability to prevent rust and corrosion and resistance to...
- [what's new in:] Air & coolant filters. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/8/2015, p21
The article provides information on air and coolant filters for truck engines including the MXM Force air filters from Luber-finer, the Fleetguard air filters from Cummins Filtration, and the ECO Series spin-on disposable air cleaners from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- PICTURE POST. // Truck & Driver;Apr2008, p100
Several images of trucks are presented.
- A question of training. // Truck & Driver;Apr2014, p20
A photograph of an AEC Mandator truck is presented.
- Ideas & Applications. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Apr2011, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p12
The article offers brief information on the Series 891 power takeoff (PTO) from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- New Technology Keeps Fleets Rolling and Saves Money. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p39
Introduces Parker Hannifin Corp.'s nitrogen tire inflation system for trucks. Features; Benefits.