The state of truck equipment
- SHOP EQUIPMENT. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2000, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p69
Presents information on shop equipment and supplies for truck maintenance. Sturdy-Step platform and Side-Kick tool tray from Goodtool; Open-front Alignment Racks from Challenger Lifts; Bendix PC Software from MPSI.
- GOOD MONTH, BAD MONTH. // Checkout;Mar2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p82
The article offers information related to business development in Ireland in 2009. Barry Group has signed a deal to sponsor an event participated by retailers and other business organizations in the country. The independent sector was worried because SuperValu Lackagh retailer Julien Flynn and...
- Panic Situation. // Construction Bulletin;4/9/2004, Vol. 286 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the possible impact of increasing steel price and steel shortage on the truck equipment industry in the United States. Tendency of buyers to stockpile steel supplies; Recovery efforts of the industry; National Truck Equipment Association's reaction to the increasing steel price.
- Kirby Corp. Pyne, Joseph H. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/12/2009 Supplement, p136
The author comments on the status of the barging industry in the U.S. as the current U.S. economic recession continue to persist in 2009. He believes that volumes of tank barge will be lower which reflected lower demand, decrease inventories and reduced consumer buying power. In addition, the...
- HEMTT... // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2004, Issue 623, p20
The article presents information about preventive maintenance. It advises to use NSN 2610-00-262-8677 to get a replacement tire for M44/A2-series 2 1/2-ton truck. NSN 2530-01-429-8346 gets the parking brake cable for the M116A3 1-ton trailer. It also suggests to use NSN 2530-01-453-0494 to get...
- Construction industry adapts to economic changes. Pereira, Jim // New Hampshire Business Review;4/4/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p7B
Focuses on the experience of the commercial real estate market during the recession in the U.S. Physical market cycle of demand and supply; Decline in occupancy and rental rates; Vacancies created by consolidations and downsizings in finance and closures of Internet-related firms.
- POBREZA Y RECESÃÃ“N EN LA ZONA EURO. Fernández Morales, Antonio; García Lizana, Antonio; Reyes, Guillermina Martin // Revista de EconomÃa Mundial;2013, Issue 33, p153
The current economic situation is often compared to the events experienced in the thirties and seventies of the last century. However, a careful analysis must consider not only the similarities but also differences, which could shed light on the present economic conditions. The analysis of...
- Identifying supply and demand in the Hungarian corporate loan market. Sóvágó, Sándor // MNB Occasional Papers;Apr2011, Issue 94, preceding p3
During the recent crisis bank lending to the non-financial corporate sector declined substantially in Hungary and this slump proceeds in the aftermath of the recession as well. However it is not evident whether it is a result of the slow recovery of the real economy (the lack of credit demand),...
- Northern Ireland. // Estates Gazette;Supplement Directory 2013, p164
The article presents a report on Northern Ireland's distribution parks market as of September 30, 2012. It claims that the sector has struggled with weak demand and a drop in rental and capital values during the recession, making development unviable in many locations. Occupiers are reportedly...