Utility Trailer dealer doubles in size
- Utility Trailer adds Tennessee dealership. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/ 4/2013, p6
The article reports that parts and services provider FTR Inc. has joined the dealership network of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.
- Utility Trailer Mfg adds dealer in Tennessee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p16
The article reports that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., a manufacturer of refrigerated trailers, dry freight vans, flatbeds, and Tautliner curtainside trailers, has added FTR Inc., as its independent utility parts and services dealer in White Pine, Tennessee.
- Utility Adds New Parts and Services Dealer in Tennessee. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/2/2013, p5
The article announces that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has chosen FTR Inc. of White Pine, Tennessee as an independent parts and services dealer.
- Utility Trailer adds dealer location in Mexico. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/12/2012, p3
The article reports on the opening of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.'s new dealer location in Queretaro, Mexico.
- Utility expands Virginia refrigerated trailer plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p10
This article reports on expansion of refrigerated trailer manufacturing plant of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. in Marion, Virginia.
- Utility Trailer expands Arkansas plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p18
This article reports that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. is expanding its dry van manufacturing plant in Paragould, Arkansas, to meet its customers' growing demand for utility trailers.
- Dealership offers loan, test-drive program. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. announced that its independent dealership, Allstate Peterbilt Group, has launched a loan and test-drive program for all new and existing customers in 2012.
- Craftsmen expands operations in Missouri. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2006, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p27
The article reports on Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.'s announcement that its independent dealer Craftsmen Industries Inc. is expanding to include a new facility dedicated to its trailer dealership business in Saint Charles, Montana. Utility Trailer is a manufacturer of reefers, dry freight...
- Utility's Arkansas dealership adds facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p10
The article announces that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company's subsidiary Utility Trailer Sales of Northwest Arkansas has expanded its dealership with a new 36,000-square-foot repair and paint facility to triple the size of the current dealership as of August 2011.