Detroit Diesel innovation earns award
- MacRobert Award goes to diesel clean-up device team. Pullin, John // Professional Engineering;11/01/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p15
Reports that a team of engineers and scientists from Johnson Matthey has won Great Britain's top prize for engineering innovation, the MacRobert Award, for developing the continuously regeneration trap (CRT) that controls particulate pollution from diesel engines. Background on the award;...
- POWER EQUIPMENT AUSTRALIA. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p37
The article announces that the diesel engine maker Power Equipment has received the 2015 Ausmarine Best Engine Supplier award for their work with the Yanmar engines..
- POLY FLEX. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p44
The article announces that the company Poly Flex Pty. Ltd. has received the 2015 Ausmarine Best Engine Mount Supplier Award.
- Long stroke MaK M32 diesel. // Modern Power Systems;Jul94, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p83
Presents MaK's M32 diesel engine. Design features; Exhaust turbocharging; Fuel injection; Variable valve timing; Reduction in nitrogen oxide emissions; Technical parameters.
- The Appeal of Diesel Engines // Waste Age;Nov1979, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p46
No abstract available.
- Source Identification on a Diesel Engine Using Acoustic Intensity Measurements Crocker, Malcolm J.; Reinhart, Thomas E. // Noise Control Engineering Journal;May/Jun1982, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p84
No abstract available.
- Combustion Engines Group. // Professional Engineering;07/09/97, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p45
Presents a photograph of key personalities in the Combustion Engines Group's seminar on commercial vehicle diesel combustion held in Great Britain. Availability of research papers on the seminar.
- Equipment specs: Diesel engines. // Fleet Owner;Oct97, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p90
Presents information pertaining to equipment specification for diesel engines which is illustrated in chart format. Variety of diesel engines highlighted.
- Sources for fan clutches. // Fleet Owner;Mar1998, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p144
Presents information on a survey of diesel engines by Fleet Owner Aftermarket Monitor. Reference to truck dealers being used as sources for fan clutches; Statistical information on the use of independent garages; Methods used in the survey; Contact number for information.