VIPAR unit opens two CoMan Centers
- VIPAR to open parts distribution centers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the opening by VIPAR Heavy Duty of parts distribution centers (PDCs) in the eastern and western U.S. which will become operational by the fourth quarter of 2008. The PDCs will include warehousing operations, cross-docking opportunities, and brake shoe remanufacturing....
- VIPAR Heavy Duty Business Conference Gets 'Connected'. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/17/2012, p1
The article offers information on the 2012 VIPAR Heavy Duty Annual Business Conference to be held in Marco Island, Florida on October 21-26, 2012.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty, Accuride Agree to Three-Year Deal. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/22/2013, p3
The article reports that VIPAR Heavy Duty and Accuride Corporation have completed a new three-year agreement where VIPAR will offer Accuride Wheels, Gunite wheel-end components and Imperial Group products.
- Vipar, Accuride announced 3-year deal. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2013, p6
The article reports on the new three-year agreement between North American truck parts network Vipar Heavy Duty and manufacturer of steel and aluminum wheels Accuride Corp.
- Two firms join VIPAR network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the decision of Linehaul Heavy Duty LLC and J&J Operating LLC to join the VIPAR Heavy Duty network of distributors in North America.
- Buyers can purchase heavy duty truck parts online with VIProParts. // Fleet Owner;May2015, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p1
The article reviews the website VIProParts.com, an online marketplace for buyers to purchase heavy duty truck parts, launched by truck company Vipar Heavy Duty.
- VIPAR announces Mexico product program. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that a new program with Accuride Corporation that offers Accuride wheels and Gunite wheel-end components to the Mexican heavy-duty market has been announced by VIPAR Heavy Duty.
- Vipar names director of business development. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/4/2012, p10
The article announces the appointment of James McGuire as director of business development for Vipar Heavy Duty.
- All Truck and Trailer Parts joins VIPAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the addition of All Truck and Trailer Parts as the newest stockholder in VIPAR Heavy Duty's network of distributors to provide service to all consumers in Colorado.