Smith Electric Vehicles to assemble zero-emission commercial vehicles
- Zero-Emission Truck Project Announced. // Beverage World;4/15/2009, Vol. 128 Issue 4, p84
This article reports on the plan of Smith Electric Vehicles (SEV) U.S. Corp. to assemble all-electric zero-emission commercial vehicles in Kansas City, Missouri. The new assembly plant is expected to create 120 jobs by 2010. Production of the zero-emission commercial trucks is scheduled to begin...
- Smith secures $58 million in funding. // Fleet Owner;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that Smith Electric Vehicles U.S. Corp. has secured 58 million dollars in equity funding, for expanding its supply chain and manufacturing capabilities, and general operational needs. It states that the company sold 39 million dollars of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock,...
- Smith Electric Vehicles launches Newton Step Van. Krisher, Tom // Delta Automotive Report;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the launch of the Newton Step Van all-electric commercial vehicles from Smith Electric Vehicles US Corp.
- CCE Gets Keys to Smith Newton. // Beverage World;8/15/2009, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p117
The article reports that Coca-Cola Enterprises was one of the four Fortune 500 companies provided with Smith Newtons, the largest commercially available battery-electric-powered truck, at an event held at the National Mall in Washington, D. C. According to Smith Electric Vehicles, the Newton is...
- Major US corporations go electric. // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Aug2009, Vol. 112 Issue 8, p13
The article evaluates the Smith Newton electric truck from Smith Electric Vehicles.
- last word. // Fleet Owner;Aug2011, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p35
The article reports the launch of an all-electric Newton Class 4-7 truck by Smith Electric Vehicles US Corp.
- Tanfield offered $104 million for SEV. // Access International;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on the offer to acquire Tanfield Group's stock and existing licence agreement in Smith Electric Vehicles (SEV).
- Smith Electric Vehicles inks deal with Wanxiang in China. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p7
The article announces the partnership between Smith Electric Vehicles Corp. and Wanxiang Group that combines the former's platform vehicle designs with the latter's electric vehicle component technologies to develop, manufacture and market electric school buses and commercial vehicles in China.
- Smith Electric Vehicles finalizes purchase. // American Lift & Handlers;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that the company, Smith Electric Vehicles US Corp. (SEVUS) has purchased its counterpart, Smith Electric Vehicles of Great Britain in the U.S.