Eaton Industrial Hose Unit is established
- Eaton launches Industrial Hose Unit. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2009, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the formation of Eaton Corp.'s Eaton Industrial Hose Unit (EIHU), which aims to enhance the company's presence in the markets of industrial rubber and thermoplastic hose. This unit is reportedly supported by inside sales people in Cleveland, Tennessee, the location for...
- Eaton Releases Ice Champion EC810 Hose. // National Driller;Apr2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p38
The article offers brief information on the Ice Champion EC810 hose from Eaton Corp. PLC.
- MOUNTING PRESSURE. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Oct2012, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p67
The article offers brief information on the Dynamax EC850 hose and fitting series from Eaton Corp.
- Be An Ice Champion. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Sep2009, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates the new line of Aeroquip spiral wire hoses from Eaton Corp.
- Getting that really deep oil is the challenge. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Apr2008, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p39
The article evaluates the blowout prevention pod hose bundles and high crush resistant hoses from Eaton Corp.
- Tough, high-pressure hose. // Machine Design;12/23/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 22, p136
The article evaluates the new Weatherhead Diamond Advantage high pressure hoses from Eaton Corp.
- Steam Slayer hose optimizes safety. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/18/2011, p5
The article evaluates Steam Slayer hose from Eaton Corp.
- Ultrahigh-pressure hose. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jun2014, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p60
The article evaluates the Dynamaxâ„¢ EC850 ultrahigh pressure spiral hose from Eaton Corp.
- Tough, high-pressure hose. // Machine Design;9/23/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 16, p57
The article evaluates the Weatherhead Diamond Advantage one and two-wire braid and four-spiral hoses by Eaton Corp.