PEOPLE & POSTS
- Audit of submissions: July 2002 to June 2003. Black, Nick; Mays, Nicholas; Rivett-Carnac, Christine // Journal of Health Services Research & Policy;Jan2004, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p5
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the review of manuscripts for the "Journal of Health Services Research & Policy" are mentioned.
- Ian Anderson. Morden, Darryl // Hollywood Reporter;6/16/95, Vol. 337 Issue 36, p12
Reviews the concert by Ian Anderson held at the Pantages Theater, Hollywood on June 14, 1995.
- Nipped in India. // Billboard;7/31/93, Vol. 105 Issue 31, p38
Presents a photograph of Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson receiving a commemorative `Nipper' trophy from Grammophone Company of India (Gramco). Indian tour.
- ON THE ROAD. Moen, Debi // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Nov2014, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p16
The article offers information on singer and flautist Ian Anderson from the band Jethro Tull, and also highlights his lighting approaches for stage performances during his musical tour.
- A bunuh of Oldies heading this way. DAVID, J. // Eastern Door;10/11/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p27
The article highlights the performances of several musicians in Kahnawake, Quebec in October 2013 including Ian Anderson, Roger Hodgson, and Dweezil Zappa.
- Ian Anderson. Taylor, Mark // Record Collector (0261250X);Jul2014, Issue 429, p116
The article reviews a concert by singer Ian Anderson at London Shepherd's Bush O2 Empire in England on May 25, 2014.
- IAN ANDERSON. Paul, Ray // Fireworks Magazine;Jul/Aug2014, Issue 64, p97
The article reviews the concert by artist Ian Anderson at the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire in London, England on May 24, 2014.
- The Caves of Belize. Mastny, Lisa // World Watch;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the controversy in Belize over expatriate-owned ecotourism operations that allegedly restrict public access to the network of pristine caves situated near their private complexes. Success story of Canadian-born ecotourism entrepreneur Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Co. and...
- Engineering eye. // Professional Engineering;Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p13
The article offers gossips related to engineering industry of Great Britain including the industry has suffered a loss of 2.5 billion pounds, Network Rail will award its directors 50,000 pounds each and the new album from musician Ian Anderson has a song titled "The Engineer."