SHOULD COACHES CHANGE STYLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN?
- viewpoints. Harris, Emma // Marketing Week;2/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p29
In this article, the author discusses the benefits of executive coaching in the business setting.
- TRAINING: Viewpoints. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/24/2011, p29
The author discusses the importance of coaches in business which helps to set goals at work and to understand other people better.
- Coaching - is it here today and gone tomorrow? Platt, Gary // Training & Coaching Today;Jan2006, p16
The article comments on the tendency of companies to follow human resource and training trends without determining their appropriateness to the business. It questions the longevity of coaching. It argues that the reason behind the decline in popularity of emotional intelligence is due to its...
- Management 101: The Performance Review. Lajara, Melissa Hoffman // Trusted Professional;8/1/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p3
The article offers information about management 101, turning bad news into useful feedback in the U.S. business management. Judy Rosemarin notes that being a forthright on failings in a review session can prevent a meeting termination. She offered a feedback coaching strategies with human...
- LOVE'S LABOURS LOST. // Coaching at Work;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p18
The article discusses a coaching advice for an employee who has survived a redundancy program and is being prepared for a senior management position. During a coaching session offered by management, the employee suddenly realizes that she no longer feels an attachment to the organization....
- Surge Forward With Effective Coaching–4 Sure-Fire Tips Show You How. // Successful Supervisor;Jan2013, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p3
The article offers tips on how organization can improve their coaching program. It suggests the need for the coaching program to be connected with the organizational goals. It recommends the use of performance tracking tools to monitor coaching effectiveness. It also emphasizes the need for...
- NO ES ORO TODO LO QUE RELUCE. Manuel Casado, José // Capital Humano;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 246, p6
No abstract available.
- The scientific building blocks for business coaching: A literature review. Schutte, Flip; Steyn, Renier // South African Journal of Human Resource Management;2015, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
Orientation: Business coaching is a relatively new approach to leadership development. It is also slowly growing as an academic discipline with only a small number of active researchers and a dearth of published literature reviews. Research purpose: This article is an investigation into the...
- PLAY THE GAME, SAYS FRANK DICK. // People Management;9/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p13
The article presents the views of former British athletics coach Frank Dick on people management. Dick stressed the need for managers to learn to be player-coaches and synthesise the player-coach model which he said was more effective than using an instructor model, where one person at the top...