- Fortune Favors the Bold: What We Must Do to Build a New and Lasting Global Prosperity (Book). Siegfried, David // Booklist;9/15/2003, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p189
Reviews the book "Fortune Favors the Bold: What We Must Do to Build a New and Lasting Global Prosperity," by Lester Thurow.
- FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD: What We Must Do to Build a New and Lasting Global Prosperity (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Chenowith, Emily; Andriani, Lynn; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;8/18/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 33, p69
Reviews the book "Fortune Favors the Bold: What We Must Do to Build a New and Lasting Global Prosperity," by Lester C. Thurow.
- The Problem with Money. Alende, Andrés Hernández // Latin Trade (English);Apr2005, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p96
Reviews the book "Fortune Favors the Bold," by Lester Thurow.
- THE MAN WITH ALL THE ANSWERS. Mann, Charles C. // Atlantic (02769077);Jan1990, Vol. 265 Issue 1, p45
Features Lester Thurow, dean of the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge. Thurow's fame as economist; Crusade to change America's economic landscape from oligarchy to establishment; Personal and economic background of Thurow; Views on the general...
- Interview: The Changing World Economy. // Harvard International Review;Nov1981, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p6
The article presents an interview with Lester Thurow, professor of Management and Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. When asked about the relations between the developing nations and the industrial countries, he asserts that a lot of cooperation between the industrial...
- The Second Family. TAFFEL, RON // Psychotherapy Networker Magazine;Jan/Feb2017, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p56
The article presents a reprint of the article "The Second Family" by Ron Taffel, which appeared in the May/June 1996 issue of "Networker." Topics discussed include family therapy of a 13-year-old boy, views of economics professor Lester Thurow on less adult supervision for children after school...
- Of Men and Markets. Chickering, A. Lawrence // Commentary;Nov1983, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p78
Reviews the book "Dangerous Currents: The State of Economics," by Lester C. Thurow.
- Economics Explained (Book). Kathman, Jane M. // Library Journal;3/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p546
Reviews the book 'Economics Explained,' by Robert Heilbroner and Lester Thurow.
- Dangerous Currents (Book). Schiming, Richard C. // Library Journal;6/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p1124
Reviews the book 'Dangerous Currents: The State of Economics,' by Lester Thurow.