- Fresno County jobless rates climb. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/28/2008, Issue 323950, p6
The article reports on the increase in rates of unemployment in Fresno County, California, which is said to reach 11.4 percent in October 2008. Accordingly, it is the highest rate since 2005 and that in October 2007, the rate was 8.2percent. It is further stated that unemployment has reached 8.3...
- CONJONCTURE EN BREF POUR LES PAYS MEMBRES DE L'OCDE. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jul2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 7, preceding p1
Presents a chart of various short-term economic indicators for OECD member countries as of June 2004, including unemployment and interest rates.
- CONJONCTURE EN BREF POUR LES PAYS MEMBRES DE L'OCDE. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Sep2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 9, preceding p1
Presents a chart of key short-term economic indicators for OECD countries as of the second quarter of 2004, including unemployment rate and interest rate.
- Explanatory notes. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Feb2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 2, p263
Provides brief information for some economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member and non-member countries, including price indices and standard unemployment rates.
- Supplement: Economic Indicators, Economic Bulletin No. 7, July 2000 (data as of 6 July 2000). // Economic Bulletin;2000, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p223
This article provides information about the various economic indicators of Germany. Some of them are: unemployment, vacancies, manufacturing, capital goods industry. Unemployment in the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December in...
- Michigan's May jobless rate increases slightly. Weiss, Kurt // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/20/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p18
The article discusses the increase in seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for Michigan in May 2011 to 10.3%. Data from the Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget indicated the decline in total employment by 9,000 in May 2011 while the unemployed data increased by 4,000. It also...
- Unemployment in Kazakhstan remain flat at 5.2% in October, Statistics Agency. Interfax // Kazakhstan General Newswire;11/12/2013, p1
ALMATY. Nov 12 (Interfax-Kazakhstan) - In October 2013 the unemployment level in Kazakhstan stood at 5.2% or the same as in the previous month, reported the State Statistics Agency.
- The State We're In. // Oregon Business Magazine;Dec2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p51
The article highlights economic indicators in Oregon for the month of September 2005. The figures include total employment and unemployment, business and nonbusiness bankruptcies, airline travel, real estate and construction permits, farm products prices, wheat statistics, average bid per bushel...
- CHARTING THE ECONOMY. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/12/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p7
Presents charts, graphs and statistics related to the U.S. economy as of September 2005. Unemployment rate from January 2001 to July 2005; Gasoline prices in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 2001 to August 2005; Home mortgage interest rates from January 2001 to August 2005.