Milwaukee Judge Signs Off on Pension Funding Settlement
- Pension Fund Investment: Both Sides of the Coin. Bartell Jr., H. Robert // Monthly Labor Review;Feb66, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p128
Focuses on the influence of labor unions on pension fund investment. Investment patterns of management controlled funds, jointly administered multiemployer funds and wholly union controlled funds; Asset distribution of multiemployer and union funds.
- Thank God for union. Sanchez, Martha; Kenny, Moira // National Catholic Reporter;8/16/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p24
Focuses on the issues related to unionizing of employees at Texas parishes. Offer of pension fund by United Farm Workers Union; Desire of workers to organize themselves.
- Betrayed. Boyce, Clayton // Traffic World;3/3/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 9, p5
Editorial. Focuses on the restrictions imposed by the Central States Pension Fund of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters on retiring members. Prohibition from working after retirement in jobs that are potentially organizable by the union; Re-employment rules of the Pension Fund.
- BRICKLAYERS UNION LOCAL #1 OF MISSOURI SUPPLEMENTAL PENSION PLAN. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;2/23/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 30, p7
The article presents a summary of the Bricklayers Union Local Number One of Missouri Supplemental Pension Plan for the period June 2, 2010 to May 31, 2011, which has been filed with the U.S. Employee Benefits Security Administration.
- Trouble at mill: CFMEU misses Cbus. // Super Review;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p24
The article offers information on the conflict between the superannuation company Cbus and Victorian branch of the Construction, Forestry, Mining and Energy Union (CFMEU), a trade union, on building and construction investments.
- BRICKLAYERS UNION LOCAL NO 1 OF MISSOURI PENSION PLAN. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;10/20/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p21
The article presents information on an annual report of the Bricklayers Union Local No. 1 of Missouri Pension Plan from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010, filed with the U.S. Department of Labor's Employee Benefits Security Administration, with reference to the U.S. Employee Retirement Income...
- Pension Rebellion. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;3/3/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on the lawsuit filed by dissident Teamsters for a Democratic Union against the Teamsters Central States Pension Fund in the U.S. over the fund's use of restrictive reemployment rules. Case background; Pension denial of Teamsters retirees. INSET: Ohio Teamsters warned.
- The pension punch. Bennett, James T.; Johnson, Manual H. // Monthly Labor Review;May81, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p48
Comments on pension funds in the U.S. and their control in part by unions. Massive source of investment capital; Uses of pension capital for union organizational purposes; Unions' exploration of the limits of the pension fund 'card.'
- CPSU seeks retirement feedback. // Super Review;Jul2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that feedback on proposals for key changes in Australian Public Services are solicited by the Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU). Proposals are made to allow 54 years and 11 months old Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme (CSS) members to move to the new Public Sector...