San Francisco to Sell More Airport Bonds Despite Project Delays
- FAR WEST BOND-WATCH. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31247, p33
Reports bond market developments in the United States as of October 2001. Plans of the municipal government of Juneau to issue bonds for the refurbishment of a secondary school in Alaska; Decline in the bond rating of San Francisco International Airport; Decision of the Capital City Development...
- S.F. Airport Plans Big Sale, Moves Toward PFCs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p4
Reports on San Francisco International Airport's plan to institute passenger facility charges. Plans of the airport to go to market with a commercial paper and general airport revenue bond refunding deal; Amount of bonds to be issued by the airport.
- Market Close: AMT Deters Investors From SFO Deal. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p28
The article covers issues related to municipal (muni) bonds in the U.S. as of September 2014. It mentions the uncertainty of traders over the San Francisco International Airport second series revenue bonds of California due to concerns with the alternative minimum tax (AMT), the entry of New...
- San Francisco Airport Commission Plans $579M Deal to Restructure ARS. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32838, p21
The article reports on the plan of San Francisco International Airport Commission to issue $579 million of fixed-rate revenue bonds on March 18 or 19, 2008 as part of the restructuring of its outstanding auction-rate securities in California. The 2008 series C, D, E and F issue includes bonds...
- Fitch Upgrades SFO Fuel Bonds. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;9/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34377, p1
Fitch Ratings upgraded the San Francisco Airport Commission's approximately $77.6 million series 1997A and 2000A special facility lease revenue bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus.
- Market Close: AMT Deters Investors From SFO Deal. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article discusses the municipal bonds deals of the U.S. including California and New York. Topics discussed include views of traders on the California-San Francisco International Airport second series revenue bonds which were subjected to the alternative minimum tax, ratings of the credit...
- Earthquake closes San Francisco airport for 13 hr., damages tower. O'Lone, R.G.; Henderson, B.W. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/23/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 17, p20
Reports that the magnitude seven earthquake that hit Northern California recently forced San Francisco International Airport to close for 13 hours, but other aerospace facilities in the Bay area escaped major damage. Damage to SFO; Costs; Restricted traffic; Landings during quake; Other...
- Luggage-scanning cat. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/24/1992, Vol. 136 Issue 8, p21
Reveals some international passengers at San Francisco's International Airport will have their luggage inspected by an X-ray computer-assisted tomography (CAT) scan system during the next five months. The $4.8 million FAA test program uses an Imatron Industrial Products Inc. (Foster City,...
- Costs high for expansion plan. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/12/96, Vol. 237 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the cost of expansion plans at San Francisco International Airport in California. Takeover of revenue-producing projects; Need for cost-trimming in some aspects of the plans; Changes in management.