- Building Blocks. Zocco, Lisa // Material Handling Management;Feb2009, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p35
The article focuses on the importance of modular conveyor system in companies that seek sustainable market conditions in the U.S., particularly in the automobile industry. According to J. C. Noll, senior production engineer at North American Lighting Inc. (NAL), the module offers eco-friendly...
- DMG expands profile in U.S. T.L.B. // Modern Machine Shop;May97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p156
Reports on machine-tool manufacturer DMG America's expansion in the United States. Opening of new headquarters in Schaumburg, Illinois; Appointment of Allen Turk as president and chief executive officer; Order from Fairchild Fasteners for Gildemeister CNC single-spindle and multispindle turning...
- Machine Accomplishes Hard Machining And Milling. // Production Machining;Jul2006, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p52
The article evaluates the Ultrasonic 20 linear from DMG America Inc. which is suitable for applications in hard machining and HSC milling.
- Value CNC machine. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Oct2008, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p30
The article evaluates the DMC 55 H ECO, a machining system from DMG America Inc.
- DMG AMERICA. // Proofs;Jul2013, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p25
The article announces that Mark Eisen has been appointed key accounts manager at DMG America.
- CNC Lathes Feature Synchronous Spindle Technology. Danford, Matthew D. // Modern Machine Shop;May2007, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p242
The article evaluates the GMC 20 linear, GMC 35 linear and GMC 55 linear CNC multi-spindle automatic lathes from DMG America Inc.
- COMPACT MACHINING CENTER WITH JOB SHOPS IN MIND. // American Machinist;May2007, Vol. 151 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the DMC 55/56 H duoBLOCK compact horizontal machining centers from DMG America.
- Lathe Features Linear Drive And More--DMG, Booth A-8501. Danford, Matthew D. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep2006, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p208
The article evaluates the Sprint 65 linear lathe from DMG America Inc.
- DMG Opens New Tech Center. Danford, Matthew D. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun2008, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p44
The article reports that DMG America Inc. recently opened a new technology center and showroom in Itasca, Illinois. The facility offers a chance for visitors to see the company's various milling, turning, ultrasonic and laser machining equipment in action. Featuring 15 machines, the facility...