- Machining centre facility. // Metalworking Production;Aug2002, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p23
Highlights Mori Seiki Co.'s spindle MT2000SZ mill-turn machine. Features of the machine; Capabilities of the equipment.
- New Turning Center Design Aims At Maximum Turning And
Milling Rates. Beard, Tom // Modern Machine Shop;Jul2004, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p98
Features the NL series of turning centers, a machine developed by Mori Seiki to improve turning and milling processes. Design criterion; Benefit of placing the milling spindle inside the turret; Isolation of heat process by the machine; Factors that contributed to the improvement of the machine...
- presstime notes. // T & P: Tooling & Production;May2002, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p8
Presents news briefs related to the U.S. machine-tool industry, as of May 2002. Expansion in the scope of Haas Automation's product offering; Description of the vertical machining center introduced by Mori Seiki; Information on the DMS 35/50 ultrasonic machines released by DMG America.
- CNC Multi-Spindles With Linear Drives. // Production Machining;Jan2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p50
The article evaluates the computer numerical control multi-spindles with linear drives from DMG America Inc. designed for mass-produced turned parts as well as medium sized-batches.
- A SMALL SAMPLING OF SOME OF WHAT WILL BE AT IMTS. // Automotive Design & Production;Sep2004, Vol. 116 Issue 9, p24
Features some of the industrial equipment that will be featured at the 2004 International Manufacturing Technology Show. Advantages of NL lathes series from Mori Seiki Co.; Features of the ACCURA coordinate measuring machine from Carl Zeiss IMT Corp.; Speed of the Type 5C 55104 spindle from...
- This way up. Smith, Patricia L. // American Machinist;Oct2002, Vol. 146 Issue 10, p54
No abstract available.
- Products. // Production Machining;Nov2005, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p53
Presents several products for metal working and machining industry. Capabilities of collets chuck DR (ER) 32 Shorty from Command Tooling Systems company; Availability of a Quick Change Tooling from CJ Winter company; Features of twin-spindle turning center Twin 65, manufactured by DMG America Inc.
- CNC COMPLEMENTS MACHINE'S ABILITIES. // American Machinist;Aug2006, Vol. 150 Issue 8, p86
The article reports on the selection of the Sinumerick 840D powerline computer numerical control from Siemens Machine Tool Business by DMG America. The machine tool is being used in its new Twin Series line of dual-spindle production machines. The Siemens machine tool uses its five-axis...
- Modular internal coolant tapping systems with 750 psi capability. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p246
Features Jacobs Chuck/Bilz Co.'s modular tapping systems for high spindle speed applications. Internal coolant capability; Interchangability; Pressure neutral feature.