- Voila! Le "MPV Coupe". James, Alex // Automotive Industries;Oct2001, Vol. 181 Issue 10, p44
Presents the Avantine, automobile developed by Matra, a French auto-to-telecommunications company. Description of the automobile; Features of the vehicle; Proposed development of an all-new passenger car designed and developed by Matra.
- Avantime builder Matra is battling to survive. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;10/7/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p36
Presents an update on Matra Automobile company as of October 2002. Slowdown in the production of the Avantime coupe of Renault in the Romorantin plant of Matra; Amount of investment made by Renault to promote Avantime; Growth plans of Matra.
- Lagardere to sell Matra Automobile. Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News Europe;10/09/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p3
Announces that Matra Automobile will be sold in 2001 by parent company Lagardere Group. Reason for the move; Cost of body manufacturing technology for Matra automobiles; Automobile models that will be produced by Matra.
- Matra waits on possible rescue by German supplier. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;2/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p4
States that Matra Automobiles has to wait by the middle of March 2003 to know whether German supplier Albert Weber will acquire it. Background of Matra Automobiles; Automobile that is being built by Matra; Details on the operation of Matra.
- Matra closes, sells engineering to Pininfarina. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;8/25/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the closure of the automobile factory of Matra Automobile in central France. Sale of the design and engineering sector of Matra to Pininfarina; Automobiles designed by Matra.
- late news. // Automotive News Europe;3/10/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p3
Presents news briefs on the automobile industry as of March 10, 2003. Dissolution of the Matra Automobile company; Acquisition of Fiat Auto by General Motors; Number of cars sold in Europe in February 2003.
- Matra founder exits industry, then dies. Saint-Seine, Sylviane de // Automotive News;3/24/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6030, p45
Reports that Jean-Luc Lagardere, founder of France-based coach building company Matra Automobile, has died on March 14, 2003.
- Industry by NUMBERS. // Automotive News Europe;11/19/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p11
Presents statistical facts on the automobile industry in Europe as of November 2001. Number of changed models that Nissan will launch in 2002; Units that Lancia Thesis flagship is expected to sell in 2003; Hours needed by Matra to produce a Renault Avantime automobile.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TECHNIQUES FROM JOHNSON CONTROLS. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;May/Jun2011, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on the product development techniques used by Johnson Controls. During the 2011 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan in January 2011, Johnson Controls has introduced their ie:3 concept car, a powered vehicle that provides sufficient room for passengers...