- Voila! Le "MPV Coupe". James, Alex // Automotive Industries;Oct2001, Vol. 181 Issue 10, p44
Presents the Avantine, automobile developed by Matra, a French auto-to-telecommunications company. Description of the automobile; Features of the vehicle; Proposed development of an all-new passenger car designed and developed by Matra.
- Avantime builder Matra is battling to survive. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;10/7/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p36
Presents an update on Matra Automobile company as of October 2002. Slowdown in the production of the Avantime coupe of Renault in the Romorantin plant of Matra; Amount of investment made by Renault to promote Avantime; Growth plans of Matra.
- Lagardere to sell Matra Automobile. Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News Europe;10/09/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p3
Announces that Matra Automobile will be sold in 2001 by parent company Lagardere Group. Reason for the move; Cost of body manufacturing technology for Matra automobiles; Automobile models that will be produced by Matra.
- Matra waits on possible rescue by German supplier. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;2/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p4
States that Matra Automobiles has to wait by the middle of March 2003 to know whether German supplier Albert Weber will acquire it. Background of Matra Automobiles; Automobile that is being built by Matra; Details on the operation of Matra.
- Matra closes, sells engineering to Pininfarina. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;8/25/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the closure of the automobile factory of Matra Automobile in central France. Sale of the design and engineering sector of Matra to Pininfarina; Automobiles designed by Matra.
- late news. // Automotive News Europe;3/10/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p3
Presents news briefs on the automobile industry as of March 10, 2003. Dissolution of the Matra Automobile company; Acquisition of Fiat Auto by General Motors; Number of cars sold in Europe in February 2003.
- Matra founder exits industry, then dies. Saint-Seine, Sylviane de // Automotive News;3/24/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6030, p45
Reports that Jean-Luc Lagardere, founder of France-based coach building company Matra Automobile, has died on March 14, 2003.
- Industry by NUMBERS. // Automotive News Europe;11/19/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p11
Presents statistical facts on the automobile industry in Europe as of November 2001. Number of changed models that Nissan will launch in 2002; Units that Lancia Thesis flagship is expected to sell in 2003; Hours needed by Matra to produce a Renault Avantime automobile.
- Peugeot showcases hybrid concepts. // Automotive News Europe;9/29/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p0008
The article describes the Prologue diesel-electric hybrid concept automobile showcased by Peugeot at the 2008 Paris Auto Show. The five-door Prologue is a near-production concept for an SUV-styled crossover that will compete against models such as the Nissan Qashqai when it goes on sale starting...