- Intel unveils Texas fab plan; Costa Rica in '98. Hardie, Crista // Electronic News;11/18/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2143, p1
Reports on Intel's plan to build its Fab 16 manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas. Aim of producing Pentium Pro microprocessors; Company's plans for an assembly and test plant in San Jose, Costa Rica; Ground-breaking ceremony of a flash memory assembly and test facility in Shanghai, China.
- Auto sales revving after stall in May. Francis, Bob // Fort Worth Business Press;6/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the growth of automobile sales in Fort Worth, Texas in May 2002. New car sales for the month; Offering of rebate and incentive programs; Total U.S. automobile sales.
- Coolest cars of 2002. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;8/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p1
Features several cars and automobiles launched in 2002 in Fort Worth, Texas. Physical description and appearance; Models and types; Engine type; Performance; Prices.
- Durant auto legacy has wheels. Bennison, Gail // Fort Worth Business Press;7/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p1
Focuses on automobile business of the Durrant family in Fort Worth, Texas. Brief history of the family business; Challenges faced; Awards and recognition received.
- auctions. // Automotive News;2/19/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6243, p39
The article presents a calendar of events related to the automobile industry. The Dallas Fort Worth Auto Auction will be held in Fort Worth, Texas on February 20, 2007. The Greater Nevada Auto Auction will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 22. The Manheim Auto Auction will be held in...
- COMING UP. // Motor Age;Apr2010, Vol. 129 Issue 4, p60
A calendar of events for the automotive industry is presented including the SAE 2010 World Congress in Detroit, Michigan on April 13-15, 2010, the ASA Spring Business Meeting at Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas on April 21-22, 2010 and the ASA Capitol Hill Fly-In in Washington, D.C. on May 11-12, 2010.
- From the wheels up. Bennison, Gail // Fort Worth Business Press;5/24/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p2
Focuses on the operations of Fort Worth, Texas-based custom-made car manufacturer Lone Star Classics Inc. Company history; Profile on owner Steven Newark; Clientele. INSET: Lone Star Classics.
- Turbochargers get boost from environmental pressures. Krebs, Michelle // Fort Worth Business Press;5/24/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p7
Highlights the business performance of Fort Worth, Texas-based turbochargers manufacturer, Garrett. Growth of demand for turbochargers; Misconceptions about turbocharging; Effect of turbocharging on fuel economy and emissions reduction.
- Largest area new car dealers. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p25
Lists the top car dealers in Fort Worth, Texas for the year 2002. Total new units sold; Fleet sales of cars and trucks; Number of employees; Owner and general managers.