Two Models of Success
- Eastman Kodak awarded for chiller program. Vangen, Clara // Buildings;Oct96, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p19
Reports that Eastman Kodak Company in Rochester, New York, won the York International Corporation Environmental Leadership Award for its chiller program. Comments from Ralph G. Schmitt, vice president of operations for the York Applied Systems division.
- Kodak honored for donation to National Center for disability... // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/20/95, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p51
Reports on the recognition of Eastman Kodak Company's office imaging organization for giving a copier-printer to the National Center for Disability Services (NCDS). Previous honors; President and chief executive officer of NCDS, Edmund L. Cortez.
- ARTIFACT. Kirkwood, Judith // National Geographic Traveler;May/Jun2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p32
Features the 100-year-old Brownie camera from Kodak Company. How the camera got its name; Cost of the camera during its marketing; Incarnations of the camera.
- Congratulations to... // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/11/96, Vol. 199 Issue 11, p22
Reports on awards in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (hvacr) industries in the United States as of November 11, 1996. Conferment of the York International Corp. Environmental Leadership Award to Eastman Kodak Co.; Winners of Trane Co.'s 1995 Pacesetter Award.
- Delivering digital services is secret to success. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;02/07/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p30
Reports on Kodak's digital strategy for 2000. Bundling of digital cameras and photo printers with free online services such as printing; Finding by company research of a direct correlation between digital camera ownership and the number of photographs taken.
- Kodak Snaps Teens at Bolt.com. Heim, Sarah J. // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/14/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p43
Reports that Kodak Co. has joined with GenY Web site Bolt to provide digital photo services to Bolt's members. Terms of agreement.
- The Brownie. // DSN Retailing Today;6/19/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p41
Deals with the Kodak Brownie, the replica of the Kodak camera introduced in February 1900. Location of the exhibit featuring the Kodak Brownie; Role of the camera in the introduction of Kodak's digital imaging products; Cost of the Brownie in the 1900s.
- Emmys fete Kodak. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;10/9/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 7, p2
The article announces that Kodak is the recipient of the Philo T. Farnsworth Award to be given at the 64th Primetime Emmy Engineering Awards at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles, California on October 24, 2012.
- Perks of the position. Borden, Jeff; Coleman, Glenn // Crain's Chicago Business;4/3/95, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p8
Reports on Eastman Kodak Co. chief executive officer George M.C. Fisher's appearance at a gathering held two weeks before the 1995 Academy Awards to honor technical achievement in the film industry. Fisher's opportunity of being kissed by actress Jamie Lee Curtis after Kodak won an Oscar for...