- Chevrolet value-prices Cobalt SS Turbo. // Asian Pacific Post;5/1/2008, p33
The article announces that the new Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo will start its price at just $24,995.
- TOP 10 PRICES. // Octane;Apr2014, Issue 130, p165
The article lists top 10 prices for several automobiles during cars auctions held in the U.S. from January 16-18, 2014 which includes the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette L88 from Chevrolet, the 958 Ferrari 250GT LWB and the 958 Ferrari 250GT Series 1 Cabriolet from Ferrari SpA.
- RUST OR BUST. RAMEY, JAY // AutoWeek;10/28/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 21, p17
The article discusses the VanDerBrink Auctions of Lambrecht Chevrolet held in Pierce, Nebraska from September 28-29, 2013.
- GM starts Camaro price at $22,995. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;10/13/2008, Vol. 83 Issue 6329, p8
The article reports that General Motors Corp. (GM) has priced Chevrolet Camaro LS automobile with a V-6 engine at $22,995, including shipping. The 6.2-liter V-8-powered SS performance version will be priced at $30,995, including shipping. According to the company, customer ordering begins on...
- Chevy Sonic less than $15K. // Nashville Automotive Report;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the plan of General Motors Corp. to start the pricing of its Chevrolet Sonic automobile at under 15,000 dollars.
- Chevy prices Sonic at under $15,000. // Memphis Automotive Report;Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the announcement of Detroit, Michigan-based General Motors Corp. that pricing of its new Chevrolet Sonic will start below 15,000 dollars when the sub-compact car hits the market this fall of 2011.
- Write Off. Reeds, Dave; Horlatsch, Kate; Salman, Michael; Head, Iain; Collinson, P.; Kronberg, Gavin; Ede, Rick; Bennett, Brian; Bulmer, Phillip // Motor;Mar2008, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the previous issues including "Dirty Thirties" that was published in the December 2007 issue, another on over emphasis on power and under emphasis on torque in the motoring world that was published in a previous issue,...
- Chevrolet Trax. // Auto Express;1/15/2014, Issue 1302, p110
The article reports that car manufacturer Chevrolet is offering buyers a discount of 2,000 British pounds on the 1.6-litre LS version of its Trax, setting its retail price at 13,495 British pounds.
- Dave Kinney on the dangers of foretelling a trend too soon. // Octane;Aug2014, Issue 134, p186
The author discusses the downsides of predicting trends in the automotive auctions. He focuses on the issues of car prices and barn finds, as well as how a single sale is not enough to dictate the state of a market. Also mentioned are the need to understand the difference between a barn find and...
- GM increases '02 car prices 1.4 percent. Teahen Jr., John K. // Automotive News;8/6/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5942, p6
Reports the increase of 2002 car prices by the General Motors Corp. in Detroit, Texas. Percentage rate of increases for Buick, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile and Pontiac cars; Conditions for price decrease possibilities; Details of pricing for various models.