REVISIÃ“ DEL GÃ‰NERO MIMOPHYTUM GREENM. (BORAGINACEAE)
- REVISION DEL GENERO CHUQUIRAGA (COMPOSITAE -- MUTISIEAE). Ezcurra, Cecilia // Darwiniana;1985, Vol. 26, p219
The genus Chuquirags as here treated comprises 19 species of xerophyllous bushes of South America; the history and systematic relationships within the genus and with other genera, and the morphology, geographical distribution and economic importance of the species are discussed. The taxonomic...
- NOTES ON ERITRICHIUM (BORAGINACEAE) IN NORTH AMERICA. Murray, David F. // Journal of the Botanical Research Institute of Texas;2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p351
Lectotypes are chosen for Eritrichium chamissonis and E. aretioides.
- TOWARD THE PRINCIPLES OF SYNCARPOUS GYNOECIA CLASSIFICATION. ODINTSOVA, ANASTASIA V. // Modern Phytomorphology;2012, Vol. 1, p71
The directions of broadening of the classification of syncarpous gynoecia on the base of the concept of vertical zonality subject to the constructional variants have been discussed.
- Frullania knightbridgei, a new liverwort (Frullaniaceae, Marchantiophyta) species from the deep south of Aotearoa-New Zealand based on an integrated evidence-based approach. von Konrat, Matt; de Lange, Peter; Greif, Matt; Strozier, Lynika; Hentschel, Jörn; Heinrichs, Jochen // PhytoKeys;2012, Issue 8, p13
Frullania is a large and taxonomically complex genus. A new liverwort species, Frullania knightbridgei sp. nov. from southern New Zealand, is described and illustrated. The new species, and its placement in Frullania subg. Microfrullania, is based on an integrated evidence-based approach derived...
- The taxonomic revision of Sobralia Ruiz & Pav. (Orchidaceae) in the Guyanas (Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana). Baranow, Przemyslaw; Szlachetko, Dariusz // Plant Systematics & Evolution;Mar2016, Vol. 302 Issue 3, p333
This paper presents a taxonomic revision of species of the genus Sobralia (Orchidaceae) in the Guyanas (Guyana, Suriname & French Guiana) based on an extensive study of herbarium material. Descriptions of their morphology, ecology and distribution are included and supported by illustrations of...
- Ziziphus jujuba Mill. subsp. spinosa (Bunge) Peng, Li & Li: a New Plant Record for the Indian Subcontinent. Akhter, Chesfeeda; Dar, G. H.; Khuroo, Anzar A. // Taiwania;Jun2013, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p132
Ziziphus jujuba Mill. subsp. spinosa (Bunge) Peng, Li & Li has been recorded for the first time from the Kashmir Himalaya in India. The taxonomy of this taxon has been much debated. Very recently, however, it has been treated as a subspecies of Ziziphus jujuba Mill., to which it is closely...
- SYSTEMATICS, PHYLOGENY, AND BIOGEOGRAPHY OF CHAETOLEPIS (MELASTOMATACEAE). Grimm, Daniel; Almeda, Frank // Journal of the Botanical Research Institute of Texas;2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p217
Cladistic analyses based on morphology were conducted to test for monophyly, estimate the phylogenetic relationships among the taxa of Chaetolepis, and generate the first comprehensive taxonomic revision of the genus. Prior to this study the genus had included species from Andean South America,...
- The genus Cotoneaster ( Rosaceae) in NW Africa. Romo, Angel; Boratyński, Adam // Willdenowia;2014, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p229
Romo A. & BoratyÅ„ski A.: The genus Cotoneaster ( Rosaceae) in NW Africa - Willdenowia 44: 229-239. 2014. - Version of record first published online on 2 July 2014 ahead of inclusion in August 2014 issue; ISSN 1868-6397; Â© 2014 BGBM Berlin-Dahlem. DOI: The taxa of Cotoneaster Medik. (...
- The leaf anatomy of naturally distributed Juniperus L. (Cupressaceae) species in Turkey. GÜVENÇ, Ayşegül; HÜRKUL, M. Mesud; ERDEM, Ali // Turkish Journal of Botany;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p251
No abstract available.