Univ. of Denver Beats the Rush With a Popular GO Offering
- U. of Denver Revs Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p2
Reports on the increase of debt rating of the University of Denver by Standard & Poor Inc.
- College Saves With RZEDBs. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33233, p9
The article reports that the Metropolitan State College will be saved by the Federal Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds (RZEDB) to build a new academic building in Denver, Colorado in 2009. It mentions that RZEDB will save the cost of the Metro's plan to build a new academic building by up...
- Denver's new MLS program a good sign for library ed. Goldberg, Beverly // American Libraries;Dec95, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p1095
Reports on the returned library education at the University of Denver (DU). Library and Information Services (LIS) revamped; Concluded first quarter; Seeked American Library Association (ALA) accreditation.
- RAIL: Briefs. // Traffic World;10/15/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 42, p35
Announces the changes in the schedule of the summit meeting by the Intermodal Transportation Institute of the University of Denver in Colorado. Participants and coverage of the meeting; Contact information.
- $17M Donation Propels University of Denver Further into Global Arena. Prinster, Rebecca // INSIGHT into Diversity;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 83 Issue 4/5, p6
The article reports that a 17 million dollar donation is being used by the University of Denver's Josef Korbel School of International Studies to complete an international relations complex.
- Cable Center Starts Construction. Kerven, Anne // ColoradoBiz;Oct99, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the construction of the University of Denver's Cable Center, in Colorado in 1999. Features of the building.
- Developing new leaders. // U.S. Banker;Oct94, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the management training program of the University of Denver in Colorado titled `Emerging Leaders: Navigating the Future.' Aim of helping leaders develop a winning leadership style; Companies represented in the initial group of trainees; Combination of coursework with own jobs; Course...
- Industry leaders convene at DCB, discuss school's future. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p80
Reports on a convention of hospitality industry leaders organized by the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver in Colorado to solicit input on new directions for its School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management. Strategies to maintain the quality of the university's...
- Building beauty beneath Colorado sky. Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;9/14/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 206, p17
Focuses on building projects undertaken at the University of Denver in Denver, Colorado. Reputation of nearby University of Colorado at Boulder for its exceptional architecture; Size and design of the Daniel L. Ritchie Center for Sports and Wellness; Use of varied building supplies including...