Md. HEFA to Sell Debt For Hospital System
- Markland Agency Sets $139M Sale For Anne Arundel Medical Center. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31785, p3
Reports that the Maryland Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority has planned a revenue bond sale that will benefit the Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland. Sale of the Series 2004 bonds; Negotiation of the sale by Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Uses of bond proceeds.
- Maryland Agency Selling $100 Million for Johns Hopkins. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p33
Reports on plans of the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to issue $100 million of revenue bonds on behalf of the Baltimore, Maryland based John Hopkins Hospital. Assessment of credit ratings of bonds; Information on the underwriter, financial advisor and the bond counsel.
- Maryland Agency to Refund $182 Million for MedStar Health. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p3
Reports on the plan of Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to refund revenue bonds to benefit MedStar Health Inc. Purpose of the bond proceeds; Negotiations for the bonds; Background information about MedStar Health.
- Frederick, Md. Hospital Cut to BBB+ by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. have downgraded the rating of two outstanding Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority revenue bond issues for Frederick Memorial Hospitals in the U.S. Factors contributing to the downgrade of the rating; Overall financial profile of Frederick...
- Maryland Hospital Offering Shows That, Sometimes, Delays Can Be a Good Thing. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30492, p26
Focuses on Maryland Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority's issuance of revenue refunding bonds to provide funding for the renovation of the Memorial Hospital at Easton. Delays in getting the issue to market seen as a blessing in disguise; Features of the bond sale; Schedule of issuance.
- Maryland Agency Discloses IRS Audit Of Two 2002 Hospital Bond Issues. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p5
The article reports that the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority has disclosed a U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) random audit of hospital revenue bond issues it sold in 2002. The IRS is looking at $71.7 million of revenue bonds issued for Frederick Memorial Hospital...
- Yield-Hungry Investors Should Like Maryland, U.N. Deals. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p37
Focuses on the Maryland Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority revenue sale of bonds on behalf of MedStar Health being priced by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. Worth of the deal; Maturity of the serial bonds; Rate of the deal according Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's and...
- MARYLAND: Hospital Deal on Deck. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p39
The article reports on the plan of the Maryland Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to issue $35 million of hospital revenue bonds on behalf of the Carroll Hospital Center. Proceeds from the sale will be used to finance an operating room expansion and other capital projects. Moody's...
- Maryland Health, Transportation Agencies Readying Issues Worth$231 M. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p34
Reports on the bond sales planned by the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority and the Maryland Transportation Authority. Funding for the Calvert Memorial Hospital in Prince Frederick; Credit ratings of the bonds; Investment banks involved in the deal.