Boise to Fund Airport Expansion with COPs
- Maryland DOT to Kick Off Funding for BWI Renovation. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/08/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30971, p39
Reports on the funding of the renovation of the Baltimore-Washington International Airport. Use of certificates of participation.
- Defaulted 1992 COPs for California Migrant Workers May Yet Bear Fruit. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p4
Reports that investors of defaulted certificates of participation in 1992 to finance a facility for migrant workers in Arvin, California may recoup some amount of their investments. Company in negotiations for purchasing the facility; Reasons for the failure of the investment project;...
- Tobacco District COPs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p29
Reports that Durham, North Carolina will sell multi-million dollars worth of certificates of participation.
- Nebraska Readies $29 Million of COPs and Short-Term Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p3
Reports on deals set by Nebraska state to sell certificates of participation (COP) worth multimillion dollars, in an effort to save money in light of budget shortfalls faced by the state. Finance upgrades to be made possible by the sale of COP; Bonds to be issued by the Nebraska State College...
- School COPs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p33
Reports on the plan made by the Palm Beach County School Board in Palm Beach County, Florida to sell certificates of participation to meet needs of its students. Manner in which the certificates will be sold; Insurance of the debt by Financial Security Assurance; Rating given to certificates by...
- Florida District Ready to Roll Out $61M of School COPs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/24/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31477, p32
Reports the plan of the school district to roll out $61.4 million insured of certificates of participation in Florida. Importance of the proceeds for the elementary schools; Finance needed for the school; Presentation of the general obligation bond rating of the school district.
- Los Angeles Unified School District Set to Issue $195 Million of COPs. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p5
Reports on the plans of Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) to issue up to $195 million in certificates of participation (COPs) on December 4, 2002. Distribution of the amount for various issues; Deal made by LAUSD with other companies regarding COPs; Plans of LAUSD to issue general...
- Charlotte, N.C., to Sell $28 Million in COPs for Bus System. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p25
Reports on the plan for the sale of debt issuance in 2004 in certificates of participation of Charlotte, North Carolina. Worth of certificates of participation; Purpose of the sale; Underwriter of the variable-rate deal.
- NEBRASKA: Moody's Affirms State's Aa2. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33586, p9
The article reports on the outstanding certificates of participation (COPs) of Nebraska which was affirmed to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in September 2011.