- Harveys comes back on a high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p6
Reports on the stock performance of furniture companies and retailers in Great Britain recent as of July 12, 1999. Includes Harveys; Magnet's market value; Magnet; Marks & Spencer.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;07/24/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p55
Presents a summary of the stock prices of several United States furniture manufacturers and retailers, for five trading days ended July 20, 2000.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p91
Presents a summary of the stock prices of furniture manufacturers, suppliers and retailers in North America, compiled for the five trading days ended May 17, 2001. Company name; Weekly range; Price at close of trading; Net change; Percent change; Price/earning ratio.
- Kingfisher falls while M&S rises. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the performance of various furniture retailers in the stock market in Great Britain. Amount of pre-tax loss of the House of Fraser PLC; Percentage of decrease in share price for Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Increase in margins for leather furniture.
- GUS and Next break downtrend. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p6
Reports on the market performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in share price for Homestyle; Price share gained by Next; Factors contributing to the market performance of retailers.
- Demerger details fail to restore GUS. // Cabinet Maker;4/14/2006, Issue 5483, p6
The article reports on the share performance of corporations involved in furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. GUS company lost 58 percent after confirming the demerger of the group into Argos Retail and Experian while Kingfisher PLC lost 14 percent after rumor mongers failed to...
- Furniture stocks summary 6/5 - 6/12. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p38
A graph is presented that shows the performance of U.S. furniture stocks for the week of June 5-12, 2008.
- Furniture stocks summary 1/11--1/18. // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p87
A graph is presented showing the performance of furniture stocks in the United States from January 11-18, 2007.
- DFS and Courts aid CM Index to reach a high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p5
Focuses on the movement of shares of stocks of furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers in Great Britain, compiled as of March 19, 1999. Price index; Retailers driving improved stock index; Retailers posting share price improvements; Manufacturers and suppliers posting improved market...