eprevue set to improve net offering
- Stop 'going to' and 'do'. // Furniture/Today;6/22/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p2
In this article, the author talks about importance of revamping of website for furniture stores to increase their electronic commerce capabilities, and also comments on changes in traditional methods of marketing and communication in retail industry.
- A clear, simple and detailed route to discount shopping. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the launching of website for Thackley Bradford. Features of the web sites; Availability of the product descriptions and specifications; Information of the company.
- Indie launches new website. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/2015, Issue 5955, p13
The article reports on the launch of an electronic (e)commerce website by Plymouth, England-based furniture store Big Pine & Oak in 2015.
- Use of Internet keeps growing. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p20
Reports the growth of Internet use in furniture industry in the U.S. Utilization of the Internet for product and service information; Redesign of FurnitureFan Web site; Preference of consumers for online purchasing.
- Internet proving both blessing and bane. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;1/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p17
Reports on the advantages and disadvantages of using the internet in furniture business in the United States. Efficiency of supply chains and expansion of electronic commerce; Ratification of law designed to curb unsolicited electronic mails; Impact of viruses and hacking on the computer...
- Buying youth furniture is just a click away. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p20
Explores the online marketplace for youth furniture in the United States. Intentions of retailers in engaging into online marketing; Effort of Bombay Co. for the online availability of the Bombay KIDS collection of children's furnishing; Types of furniture in the Web sites.
- Asian B2B Internet platform up and running. // Furniture/Today;04/09/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p38
Reports on the introduction of asiafurniturehub.com, an Internet platform linking companies in the furniture chain from raw materials suppliers to end retailers, at the International Furniture Fair Singapore 2001, held in March. Organizations behind the business-to-business site; Areas of focus...
- Furniture Web sites aren't giving enough information, survey says. // Home Accents Today;Sep2000, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p45
Reports on the findings of a NetSmart America survey of online furniture customers. Percentage of online shoppers who said information played a key role in their final purchasing decision; Percentage of shoppers who leave furniture sites out of frustration; Percentage of Web users who want...
- Stands for TV. Gager, Russ // Retail Merchandiser;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p94
The article highlights Cymax, a furniture web site that holds more than 30,000 stock keeping units (SKU) in every category of furniture. In 2004, Arash Fasihi started the company while working in the software industry after he and his wife failed to find a specific television stand online. With...