- Eighth Ligne Roset studio. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p4
Discloses the opening of Great Britain's eighth Ligne Roset studio in West Midlands store Coles of Bilston by Croydon retailer Inspirations. Ligne Roset executive John Higham's description of the studios; Plans for the launching of its range of coordinated accessories.
- Ligne Roset thinks big with store openings. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p1
Reports on the opening of furniture stores by Ligne Roset in England. Role of Pascal Mourgue in designing the stores; Total number of Ligne Roset stores; Benefits of the store openings for the company.
- Next stop SoHo. Lewis, Julia; Warhol, Paul // Interior Design;Feb99, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p50
Reports on the opening of the house furnishings store in the SoHo area in New York City owned by Ligne Roset. Adoption of classical designs for the establishment; Creation of a loft-like setting for the store.
- Designs on the east side. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p20
Focuses on the opening of a Lignet Roset store at East End in London, England. Reasons for the selection of the site; Description of the furniture showroom; Presentation of contemporary designs.
- Mourgue gives clean lines to Ligne Roset London. // Design Week;4/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Reports that the design company Pascal Mourgue has created interiors for the retail store of the furniture company Ligne Roset in London, England. Types of furnitures sold at the store; Description of the interior design plan.
- Suburbia. So-Chung Shinn // Interior Design;May2000, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p68
Features the first suburban shop of Ligne Roset, French manufacturer of contemporary furnishings, located in Westport, Connecticut. Design by architect Stephen Alton; Interiors.
- Exclusive confusion. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2006, Issue 5513, p5
The article reports on the change of its website which is conducted by Ligne Roset concerning the exclusive section that caused confusion among some of its concession stores in Great Britain. The company offered discounts to customers who registered at www.ligneroset.co.uk on its exclusive...
- Boutiques Set to Open in Renovated La Jolla Theater. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the opening of the boutiques in the renovated Cove Theater in La Jolla, California. Lease signed by Ligne Roset; Size of the area; Business operations of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc.
- Versatile seating. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p7
The article evaluates the patchwork sofa from Ligne Roset.