Evolving Business Models Create Greater Need for Succession Planning
- Comms shake-up for mining firm. Mattinson, Alec // PRWeek (London);12/7/2012, p2
The article reports on the move of Onyx Financial Advisors, a global mining venture, to seek the help of Powerscourt following the resignation of incumbent agency FTI Consulting.
- What advisers are saying: Keep learning to stay one step ahead. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/26/2013, p66
The author comments on the significance of creating the right business model by financial advisers.
- Succession Planning Strategies. Ford, Richard // Advisor Today;May2001, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p68
Deals with business-succession planning strategies for financial advisors. Factors that complicate business-succession planning for financial advisors; Questions that should be addressed in planning for business-succession.
- Small thinking. Stopard, Mark // Money Marketing;6/17/2010, Special section p5
In this article the author comments on the vital role of financial providers in helping advisers align their business after the retail distribution review (RDR) in Great Britain.
- Analyse this. Goodwin, Yvonne // Money Marketing;3/31/2011, p65
The article focuses on the amount of information that financial planners receive which impacts the future of their clients' business.
- Opt-in fears overdone. Sibilin, Anthony // BRW;3/3/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p11
The article focuses on research from Rice Warner Actuaries which revealed the cost of forcing financial advisers to seek explicit agreements from clients to continue advising them.
- Paraplanners are at the core of the business. Wheeler, Eve // Money Marketing;4/28/2011, p22
In this article, the author discusses the significance of paraplanners as the fundamental of business.
- There is a new selling landscape. Lewit, Steve // Senior Market Advisor;Nov2012, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p20
The article shares tips on how financial professionals can improve their selling strategy. The author suggests dropping the old-school selling technique because it has too much negative history. Creating strategies which build trust is the key to improve sales. Other ways to improve sales...
- Suncorp revises Life approach. // Money Management;8/21/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p4
The article reports on the revised approach of insurer Suncorp of Queensland toward handling independent financial advisers (IFAs), prompted by the challenges posed by its life insurance business despite a solid full-year performance with net profit rose to 48.68% to $730 million.