'Sister Sheila' Returns as CEO of Chicago's Mercy Hospital
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Modern Healthcare;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the hiring of Charles Stark as president and chief executive officer of Sandusky, Ohio-based Firelands Regional Medical Center. Educational background; Awards received in 1993; Career highlights.
- Dwayne Thomas. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p27
Interviews Dwayne Thomas, a chief executive officer at the Medical Center of Louisiana in New Orleans, Louisiana. Educational background; Family background; Job responsibilities.
- Elliot Health System. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/08/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p26A
Profiles Douglas Dean, chief executive officer of Elliot Health System in New Hampshire. Career history; Educational background; Achievements of Douglas Dean in the hospital industry.
- DiRubbio named St. Catherine CEO. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/12/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 39, p31A
Reports on the appointment of Vincent DiRubbio as chief executive officer of Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center in New York City.
- Former CEO weighs in on medical center. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the qualities of the next permanent CEO of Westchester Medical Center in New York. Leadership qualities of the CEO; Agenda of the new CEO; Understanding of the financial nature of the hospital system.
- Developing fiscal fitness. Scott, Gale // Crain's New York Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p25
St. Vincent is known as the patron saint of hospital workers. But if prayers of the financially troubled New York City medical center that bears his name are answered, deliverance may come through David Speltz. The newly appointed chief executive of Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers has a...
- Oops we made a mistake. // New Zealand Doctor;1/29/2014, p5
Two corrections to articles in the December 18, 2013 issue are presented which include the name of a health organization and its chief executive and the profile of Hawera's Mountainview Medical Centre.
- No action in search for medical center CEO. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the delay in the appointment of a CEO by Westchester Medical Center in Westchester County, New York. Financial status of the center; Creation of a search committee for a permanent CEO; Qualifications of the CEO.
- Reaching out to the community. Finkel, Ed // Modern Healthcare;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p32
Features Anthony Munroe, chief executive officer of the Miami, Florida-based Economic Opportunity Family Health Center, who will receive the Hudgens Award on March 17, 2003. Career background; Ways Munroe improved access for the underserved and moved them toward higher quality care.