New NAIPFA Panel to Talk With SEC
- Asia Alternatives Launches AACP II. // EmergingMarketsNOW;11/4/2008, p1
The article reports that Asia Alternatives raised USD 950 million in the final closure of its fund, Asia Alternatives Capital Partners II, LP (AACP II). The fund exceeded the USD 850 million target. Furthermore, AACP II focuses on developing a diversified portfolio which specializes on investing...
- New Texas Bill Would Study Whether a FAs Need to Register With the MSRB. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32614, p28
The article reports on a new Texas bill that calls to study whether financial advisers should be required by state law to be registered with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board or other industry regulators to do with governments in the state. The National Association of Independent Public...
- CII believes chartered status could boost IFAs. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;8/7/2003, p48
Reports that CII is considering applying for chartered status for Society of Financial Advisers in Great Britain. Aim to create a professional image for financial advisers; Claim of the Institute of Financial Planning that the chartered status would undermine its efforts to increase...
- Pamphlet gives stable value facts. Barreto, Susan // Pensions & Investments;11/30/98, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the pamphlet released by the Stable Value Investment Association to be used by plan sponsors and money managers.
- MCERA Talks Consultant Search. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;4/28/2010, p1
The article reports on the authorization by the Main County Employees' Retirement Association (MCERA) in April 2010 of a search for a specialized consultant to perform due diligence for the plan in March 2010.
- San Joaquin Selects Passive Equity Manager. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;10/18/99, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p3
Announces the move of San Joaquin County Employees' Retirement Association in choosing State Street Association of Boston, Massachusetts in handling its index portfolio.
- Providence Prolongs Private Equity Search. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;06/12/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p4
Announces that the City of Providence Employees' Retirement System is extending the proposal submission deadline for a search to hire private equity managers until June 21, 2000.
- New Mexico PERA Needs Managers. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;09/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the search of the New Mexico Public Employees' Retirement Association for an investment manager to handle its mortgage-backed securities portfolio.
- San Joaquin Hosts Invite-Only Search. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;04/16/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p1
Reports the search of San Joaquin County Employees' Retirement Association in Stockton, California for a manager to handle the group's combined international equity and emerging markets portfolio.