- Empire Optical. // LabTalk;Oct2007, Vol. 35 Issue 158, p20
Several photographs featuring the staff and officials of the Empire Optical Inc. in North Hollywood, California, are presented, which include president Noel Diaz, marketing manager Keith Grossman, and supervisor Ovidio Rosales.
- Why Google and Facebook Are Uniquely Positioned to Control How Marketing Evolves. Cooper, James // Adweek;1/8/2016, p1
The article discusses the views of Keith Grossman, head of sales, media firm Americas for Bloomberg, on efforts of technological firm Google and social media Facebook for understanding consumer conversations and perspectives.
- CEI Lab at North Elementary wins Exemplary Award. // Breckenridge American;10/18/2008, p4A
A photograph of CEI Lab facilitator Lisa Langford, principal Susan Fambrough and students in Breckenridge, Texas during the presentation of the Exemplary Lab Award to the facilitator is presented.
- GOVERNOR'S MEMO. CUOMO, ANDREW M. // Filipino Reporter;8/1/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p19
The article announces that the New York State Food Safety and Metrology Laboratory has received the Nation's Healthiest Lab Award from the Association of Public Health Laboratories.
- Enduring excellence. Higginbotham, Julie S. // R&D Magazine;May98, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p34
Presents information on the criteria for judging laboratories, while reflecting on the former winners of the Laboratory of the Year Award in the United States, from 1967 to 1988. Indication of the time it takes a laboratory's strengths and flaws to develop; Reference to Bell Laboratories...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;12/9/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 235, p6
The article announces executive changes in the medical device industry, including the appointment of Keith Grossman as president and chief executive officer (CEO), the retirement of Christopher Begley as executive chairman of Hospira and the appointment of Claude Ouimet as chief medical officer...
- As Time Inc. Employees Contract, Bloomberg's and Atlantic Media's Expand. // Media Industry Newsletter;7/28/2014, Vol. 67 Issue 29, p10
The article announces the appointment by Bloomberg Media Group of global chief revenue officer Paul Caine, chief operating officer Jacki Kelly, and publisher Keith Grossman.
- Why Google and Facebook Are Uniquely Positioned to Control How Marketing Evolves. Cooper, James // Adweek;1/13/2016, p1
The article reports that Keith Grossman, head of sales for Bloomberg, at CES 2016, discussed about the increasing influence of social network company Facebook and technology company Google, on the attitude and preferences of consumers. It reflects on the increasing concept of media...
- Collaborative Research in the Heartland. Studt, Tim // R&D Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p26
The article announces the selection of the Simon Hall at the Indiana University in Bloomington as the recipient of the 2008 Laboratory of the Year High Honors from "R&D Magazine."