Recommended Lens Packages
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Prescription Eyeglass Lenses in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/11/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for eyeglasses lenses in different states of Japan, including Fukuoka, Kitakyushu, and Hashima, are presented.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Prescription Eyeglasses in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/11/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for Eyeglasses in different states of Japan, including Fukuoka, Kitakyushu, and Hashima, are presented.
- Protect your eyes. // Mayo Clinic Fitness for Everybody;2005, p281
Offers tips for buying eye guards. Shopping at sports specialty or optical stores; Making sure that the eye guards have lenses that either stay in place or pop outward in case of an accident; Selection of eye guards that fit securely and comfortably; Most impact resistant eye guards.
- ANNUAL LAB USAGE SURVEY. // 20/20;Sep2011, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p118
Several charts are presented which depicts the annual market trend of eyewear in the U.S. which include online ordering, marketing methods, and lenses ordered online compared to previous year.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Prescription Eyeglass Frames in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/11/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for eyeglasses frames in different states of Japan, including Fukuoka, Kitakyushu, and Hashima, are presented.
- BARNES Reports: Optical Goods Stores Industry (NAICS 44613). // United States Optical Goods Stores Industry Report;2012, preceding p1
Several charts are presented depicting the optical goods stores in the U.S. including retailing and fitting prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses, selling nonprescription eye glasses, and contact lenses prescription.
- SMELLS LIKE TEAM SPIRIT. Spina, James J. // 20/20;Apr2012, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p20
The article offers the author's insights on the emergence and use of sports eyewear, which displays the perfect teamwork by providing style, technology and color. The author mentions the efforts of eyewear companies to create their brands with dual purpose, such as ophthalmic eyewear and...
- UNDERSTANDING SUN LENS TECHNOLOGY. // 20/20;Sep2007, Vol. 34 Issue 10, Special section p7
The article discusses the importance of the advances in lens technology to eyecare professionals. With the emergence of lens technology, sun lenses boast an almost unlimited array of colors, styles, designs, materials, and treatments developed to enhance the wearer's performance in sports and...
- The 2011 Import and Export Market for Glass Spectacle Lenses in Africa. Parker, Philip M. // Regional Trade Reports;2/12/2010, pN.PAG
Several tables and charts are presented which provide data on export and import market for glass spectacle lenses in Africa in 2011 including one on the world exporters' market for imported eyeglasses, another on target markets for imported eyeglasses and one summarizing eyeglasses export...