MAKING THE SECOND PAIR SALE: A TALE OF TWO PRACTICES
- New Owner, New Rules. // Review of Optometry;3/1/2009 Supplement, p12
The article focuses on the efforts of optometrist Shari Buruss of Carbondale, Illinois in managing an optical office she purchased in December 2008. It highlights the improvements made by Buruss in the clinic that include organizing brochures, adding a small display for local university...
- NEW LOOK. Blank, Christine // SN: Supermarket News;9/22/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 38, p37
The article discusses the increasing sales of eye care products and eye care medications in the U.S. The author claims that the sector has shown positive sales numbers which driven by an aging population and consumer's tendency to self-treat problems. In this context, it encourages supermarkets...
- Getting to Know Youï¿½Better. AXELRAD, MARGE // Vision Monday;3/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p005
The article discusses various topics published within the issue including the publication's initiative to provide vision care and eyewear to the needy in the U.S. and around the world, and the special section called "A Greater Vision."
- Myth of the month. Larson, Jeniffer // Seventeen;Sep94, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p94
Analyzes the claim that wearing eyeglasses can lead to weaker eyesight. Explanation of Dr. Jonathan Pederson and Dr. Thomas Weingeist.
- Kidz EYEZ. // 20/20;Jul2011, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p35
Photographs of several featured eyewear ideal for kids from companies such as Menizzi Eyewear, Alpha Viana Inc., and SÃ filon USA Inc.
- EYE CARE. HOPE YOU DO TOO. Spina, James J. // 20/20;Aug2015, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p26
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including optical health of young adults and eyewear of children.
- WHAT REALLY REALLY MATTERS. Spina, James J. // 20/20;Oct2015, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p22
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the development in eyewear, the eyewear designs, and the eye care.
- Eye mobile sets sights on children. Scerra, Chet // Ophthalmology Times;09/15/97, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p1
Features the Eagles Eye Mobile, a mobile eye care clinic funded by the Eagles Youth Partnership, which aims to provide eye care needs of children in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Contribution made by Jermane Mayberry to the Eagle Eye project; Eye examinations to children in underserved areas;...
- CARING FOR THE GIFT OF SIGHT. // New Orleans Magazine;Oct2011, p135
The article offers information on EyeCare 20/20, which is among the premiere eye care facilities in Louisiana headed by doctors Neil Notaroberto, Arley Jaramillo and Lisa Pradillo.