California: $6.8M for Hydrogen Fueling
- Fuel cells conundrum rears ugly head again. Sedgwick, David; Nelson, Gabe // Rubber & Plastics News;3/25/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p0017
The article reports that California is working on building stations for fuel cell cars. It states that the biggest barrier for automobile makers to make such cars is lack of refuel stations. The California Energy Commission has asked for construction of 68 stations by 2015. The California Air...
- Hawaii to create fuel cell stations. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p14
The article reports on the plan of General Motors Corp. (GM) and The Gas Co. to build fuel cell stations in Hawaii to serve fuel cell vehicles in the area.
- Hawaii to create fuel cell stations. // South Texas Automotive Report;Jun2010, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that fuel cell stations for vehicles will be built in Hawaii.
- Euro Developments in Hybrids (Including Hydrogen). Kimberley, William // Automotive Design & Production;Jun2008, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p12
The article focuses on the H2Origin, a concept fuel cell vehicle that is a collaborative research project between specialist company Intelligent Energy and the PSA Peugeot CitroÃ«n Group, Bosch and Prodrive. It states that Intelligent Energy and its British partners, including Prodrive,...
- Engines Powered by Renewable Energy, the Network of Filling Stations and Compatibility Decisions. Conrad, Klaus // Jahrbucher fur Nationalokonomie & Statistik;Aug2009, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p362
The paper addresses entry barriers for a new technology -- hydrogen powered cars or cars with fuel cell engines -- if the network of its filling stations is missing. We use Hotelling's model of product differentiation to characterize a situation where an incumbent firm produces the old...
- Fired up for fuel cells. Sedgwick, David; Nelson, Gabe // Automotive News;2/4/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6554, p3
The article reports on the production of affordable fuel cell vehicles in California along with filling stations. It is noted that funding of the construction of hydrogen pumps after 20,000 fuel cell vehicles are on roads in California by the state's seven major petroleum companies is proposed...
- CARB questions Stage II compatibility. // National Petroleum News;Aug98, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p11
Reports that the California Air Resources Board has voiced its concerns over the compatibility of Stage II vapor recovery systems at gasoline stations with on-board canisters installed in 1998-model vehicles. Basis of the Board's concerns.
- Everybody in for fuel-cell vehicles. WARD, MINDY // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);May2013, Vol. 317 Issue 5, p31
The article discusses a conference on the advantages of fuel-cell vehicles that was held in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 4-7, 2013.
- The long road to a zero emission hydrogen future. Geiger, Thomas // South Asian Post;4/14/2011, p26
The article reports on the difficult implementation of fuel cell technology because of lack of hydrogen filling stations that power the fuel cells in vehicles.