Fitch Ratings' Most Recent List Of Issuers With A Recovery Rating Equal To Or Below 50%
Tags: BUSINESS enterprises
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p4
The article lists several companies in the U.S., along with information on their location, package amount, syndication agent, and type of business, which includes Metavate Corp., Stone Energy Corp., and Plains Exploration Prod Co.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;4/6/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p6
The article lists companies in the U.S. with information on its location, package amount, and administrative agents, including AmeriGas Propane Inc., Cabot Oil & Gas Corp., and Gasco Energy Inc.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;4/6/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p10
The article lists issuers included in the most recent ratings actions in the U.S., including Best Brands Corp., Cinram Ltd., and United Subcontractors Inc.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Steak Escape rolls-out a cart concept. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p18
States that the Steak Escape company, opened its first branded cart in the Home Quarters home improvement store in Columbus, Ohio. Description of the cart; Comments from Kirby Hsu, director of new business development; Plans by Steak House to open carts in Columbus and Cincinnati; Cost of...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Restructuring Pros Look Overseas. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 39, p7
Discusses the restructuring operations of firms in the U.S. Factors influencing restructurings; Restructuring opportunities of banks in Europe and Asia; Impediments to a European restructuring practice; Restructuring approach of firms.
- Optimism high in SME sector. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr98, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p53
Reports on the intention of businesses in Ireland to increase investment in staff training, plant and facilities, and in the advertising and promotion of products and services. Manifestation of confidence of the companies; Anticipated increase in profits.