Follett College Bookstores Still Await Sprout's POD Systems
- Missed Opportunity. B. N. V. // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p54
The author comments on unsubscribing process and option in the e-mail program of U.S.-based preschool cable network Sprout.
- Best Use of a Blank Canvas Space. // Event;Oct2008, Special section p35
The article announces that advertising agency Sprout has received the "Event" magazine's Best Use of a Blank Canvas Space award in 2008.
- CREATIVE EVENT OF THE YEAR. // Event;Oct2009, Special section p17
The article announces that Sprout's The Insignia Project was the winner of the Creative Event of the Year in the 2009 Event Awards.
- Sprouting In High Definition. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p76
The article provides information on the plans of television channel Sprout Inc. to launch a high-definition simulcast in September 2010.
- Follett To Install Sprout's Print On Demand Systems In College Stores. // Educational Marketer;04/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the business partnership formed by print on demand system service company Sprout Inc. with Follett Higher Education Group, a college bookstore company, in 2000.
- Sprout's Topping Blooms at Wiley. J.M. // Publishers Weekly;9/3/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 36, p9
Reports the bankruptcy of on-demand printer developer Sprout in the U.S. Reasons behind the dissolution; Move of Sprout co-founder Henry Topping in finding a job at John Wiley; Statement of retailer Borders on interest for the concept of print-on-demand.
- Joe Macgregor. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p25
Features Joe Macgregor, the client services director at event production agency Sprout in Berkshire, England. Career in advertising; Contributions of Macgregor to Marcom; Comment on client relationships.
- Borders to print books on demand in its stores. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;06/21/99, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p22
Reports that Borders has obtained partial ownership of the Sprout Inc. Terms of agreement; Benefits from the partial ownership; Printing system; Patent issue.
- Books Never Go Out Of Print. // Popular Mechanics;Dec99, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p20
Announces the team-up of Sprout Inc. and Borders Books & Music to launch a print-on-demand effort for books.