Production Plunge Further
- Macroeconomic Forecast. // Poland Defence & Security Report;Q3 2008, p38
The article presents an overview of the macroeconomic forecast of Poland. It is foretold that the Polish economy will slow down its course from 2008-2010 as it rides out the post-boom wave that it experienced in 2007. The Business Monitor International Ltd. viewed that its macroeconomic...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Alternative Scenarios. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p4
The article offers an economic outlook for Poland. It states that the slow economic growth worldwide or a mild recession in Western Europe will lead grave consequences for the Polish economy. It says that the zloty will depreciate despite the ability of the country to control fiscal deficit. It...
- Growth Forecast Revised Up To-1.0% In 2009. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the economic outlook for Poland. It is expected that the economic performance will contract mildly by 1.0% in 2009, reflecting the relative strength of consumer spending. This revised forecast was due to the positive expansion year on year in real gross domestic product...
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p10
The article presents an overview of the economic condition in Poland, emphasizing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in 2007.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2011 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p13
The article provides an outlook on the economy of Egypt from 2006-2015 including its economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT), its economic risk ratings, and economic activity.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p27
The article presents the forecasts on the long-term economic performance of Poland, looking at the economic trends and performance of key economic indicators as of 2009.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p15
The article discusses the economic forecast in Poland from 2006 to 2014, which includes information on the country's economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), economic risk ratings and monetary policies.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p29
The article presents the 10-year economic forecast for Poland from 2009 to 2019, which includes the country's growth dynamics, euro membership and external debts.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p13
The article forecasts the economic condition in Poland as of the fourth quarter of 2010, with details on SWOT analysis, economic activity of the labor market, and investment.