Economy To Contract By 6.4%
- Trade Dynamic Improvements. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p3
The article offers an economic outlook for Hungary for 2007. The country's current account deficit for the third quarter of 2006 came in at â‚¬1.13 billion, bringing the nine month cumulative deficit to â‚¬4.06 billion. It was suggested that the emerging trend is of a narrowing trade...
- EBRD raises Hungary GDP projection. // Hungary A.M.;11/12/2013, p3
The article reports that the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is eyeing a 1.2 gross domestic product growth in Hungary in 2014 based on a report published in November 11, 2013, up from 0.9 percent in a projection released in May 2013.
- Analysts: GDP growth of 2.5% to 3% for 2014. // Hungary A.M.;5/16/2014, p1
The article presents the forecast by economic market analysts on the growth of gross domestic products (GDP) of Hungary in 2014.
- City upgrades Hungary growth forecast on robust auto sector and policy stimulus. // Hungary A.M.;11/11/2013, p6
The article reports on the announcement by JP Morgan that it had upgraded its forecast for the gross domestic product (GDP) growth of Hungary on the back of a robust automobile sector as well as fiscal and monetary easing.
- Real GDP To Expand 1.1% In 2010. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
The article reports the implication of economic stability in Hungary. It focuses on the 1.1 percent of 2010 economic growth as forecasted through the effects in trade by the export sector. The implication of the recovery and the demand condition may not be enough to recover economy which was...
- 2010: It's All About Net Exports. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
The article forecasts the economic conditions of Hungary from 2010-2014. It notes that the economy is expected to post a post-crisis recovery. It further states that real gross domestic product (GDP) will expand by just 0.1% as weak domestic demand weighs on the economy's growth potential....
- Growth To Remain Weighed Down. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p4
The article discusses an economic outlook for Hungary, from 2008 to 2010. It is forecasted that economic development will weaken, with gross domestic product (GDP) growth rates at 1.7%, 2.2% and 4.2% for 2008, 2009 and 2010, respectively. Economic policies are unlikely to be pursued after the...
- Greater Easing Expected. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p5
The article presents economic outlooks for Hungary for 2007 and 2008. Taszlo Akar, chief executive officer of a leading domestic forecasting agency, says that gross domestic product (GDP) could grow as high much as 3 percent. Interest rates are expected to decline. Outlooks on foreign debt,...
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2007, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p2
The article forecasts the political and economic conditions, and the performance of the business sector in Hungary for 2007. Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany has added major political reforms to a list of health, pension and tax reforms. The manufacturing sector accounted for an average 20.7% of...