- Ministers prepare to reinforce policy. Harris, David // Estates Gazette;11/1/2003, Issue 344, p88
Presents information on the planning policy guidelines contained in a consultation document to be published by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister in Great Britain in 2004. Implications for planning authorities; Views of developers, consultants and agents on the guidelines; Disadvantage of...
- The first WIVES' club. Mitchell, Susan // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/4/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6598, p34
The article provides Margaret Whitlam's advice on how Th�r�se Rein should conduct as prime minister's wife. The first wife should make her own schedule with days allocated specifically on her pursuits and passions. The prime minister's wife should speak the truth and have her own opinions...
- Simpler 106 to speed up planning. Neale, Jon // Estates Gazette;7/23/2005, Issue 529, p22
Reports on the guidance issued by Great Britain's Office of the Deputy Prime Minister aimed at simplifying the system of planning obligations in the country. Changes that have been made to the planning obligations systems; Need for councils to declare their requirements before negotiations...
- Taxing time for trusts. Murphy, Brian // Money Marketing;4/13/2006, p61
The article focuses on the proposal of the recent Budget of Chancellor Gordon Brown, which is considered as the biggest change to the inheritance tax regime since its introduction in 1986 in Great Britain. The proposed rules have an impact on the new trusts, however, they have implications for...
- Guidance set to cut application referral. Boddy, Robert // Planning (14672073);4/10/2009, Issue 1813, p7
The article reports on the launching of the guidance that would lower the number of planning applications approved by the Scottish government in Scotland. Prime Minister Stewart Stevenson that the government will offer great assurance for developers and effective decision-making assessment. The...
- Prime Minister Hashimoto of Japan can aid our balance of... // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/8/96, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p18
Elaborates on the description of Japanese prime minister, Mr. Hashimoto. His attitude.
- Leader Biography. // Samoa Country Review;2009, p27
The article presents several information on Samoan Prime Minister Tuila'epa Sailele Malielegaoi such as his date of birth which is April 14, 1945, his civil status which is married, and his number of children which is eight.
- Primed and wealthy. // India Today;6/29/2009, p35
A list of the richest Indian ministers is presented, which includes details regarding their educational attainments, assets and property, such as Manmohan Singh, Kapil Sibal, and Palaniappan Chidambaram.
- TUFAILI URGES FORGIVENESS, DISSOLVE SPECIAL COURT. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);7/28/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4904, p1
The article reports on the call of former secretary general Sheikh Sobhi Tufaili in Lebanon for Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri to forgive the assassins of Hariri's father and order the dissolution of the special tribunal which is tasked to investigate the murder.