Arch-PageNet Merger In, Metrocall Out
- Arch Wireless merges with PageNet. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p55
Reports that Arch Wireless has merged with PageNet of Dallas, Texas. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the deal for both companies.
- Arch Wins Vote; Rival Loses In Court. // Wireless Week;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p1
Deals with the approval of the shareholders of Arch Wireless Inc. on the company's merger agreement with PageNet company. Completion schedule of the merge agreement; Information on the competing plan requested by the United States Bankruptcy Court on Metrocall, rival company of Arch Wireless.
- First Comes Merger, Then Integration. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p30
Reports on the merger of Arch Wireless Inc. and MobileMedia. Benefit of Arch Wireless from the deal; Services from PageNet, another company Arch Wireless acquired.
- WebLink would like to pair with SkyTel. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p18
Reports on the dismissal of Arch Wireless Incorporated's proposal to acquire WebLink Wireless Inc. Reason for the failure of the deal; Background of the companies; Details of the bankruptcy protection filed by Arch.
- PageNet Grabs Lifeline. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p1
Discusses the consolidation of PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reason for PageNet's decision to merge with Arch; Analysis of PageNet's 1999 third quarter results; Terms of the merger.
- A nostalgic yawn. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p10
Comments on the merger of pager companies Arch Wireless Inc. and Metrocall Holdings Inc. Value of the deal; Overview of the decline of the industry; Market challenges facing the new company USA Mobility Inc.; Recap of the evolution of the radio common carrier industry into the messaging industry.
- Paging firms close merger, become USA Mobility. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p15
Reports on the merger of U.S. paging companies Arch Wireless Inc. and Metrocall Holdings Inc., as of November 2004. Terms of the deal; Reasons for the approval of the transaction by the Justice Department and the Federal Communications Commission; Significance of the deal for the industry.
- Who Will Survive the Telecom Shakeout? Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p12
Deals with the trend of consolidation in the communications industry in the U.S. Segments of the telecommunication industry; Problem for wireline companies; Significance of consolidation to the telecommunication sector; Information on the merger plan of Arch Wireless Inc. with Metrocall...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the completion of the merger between wireless communication systems companies Arch Wireless Inc. and Paging Network Inc.