Voice Takes On Instant Messaging
- Voice response system installed. // Business Credit;May95, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p52
Reports the installation of an interactive voice response system by the Office of Headquarters Accounting Operations, Customer Service Division, Department of Energy in early 1995. Features.
- No escaping voice mail's spell. Obrecht, John // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p13
Presents reasons for the author's fascination with voice mail. Voice Mail Broadcasting Corp.'s provision of equipment for telemarketers; Impatience with electronic mail and certain telemarketing strategies.
- While your were out. Mie-Yun Lee // Inc.;1998 Inc. Technology 4, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p130
Describes the experiences of two companies, Better Communications and Lord, Aeck and Sargent, in selecting and deploying their voice mail systems. Features suggested by employees in their voice mail wish lists; Factors considered by heads of the companies; Vendors considered as voice mail...
- Voicemail Like a Pro. Guilday, Elizabeth // Training & Development;Oct2000, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p68
Offers tips on creating brief, clear voicemail messages. Types of information that should be disclosed; Statement of one's purpose for calling; Practicing the message. INSET: Voicemail Best Practices.
- Voice-mail tip. // Sell!ng;Sep97, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p16
Emphasizes the need for the salesperson to listen to a customer's entire message in a voice mail system.
- If you're being mugged, press 1. Krapf, Eric // America's Network;9/15/94, Vol. 98 Issue 18, p15
Reports on the voice mail system used by Berkeley, California police force that enables citizens to relay peace and order information.
- Voice carries. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;06/19/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 25, p96
Comments on the use of voice recognition systems in Internet applications. Idea of application of wireless voice commands in e-mail; Evidences which support the existence of voice portals.
- On turning pro with voice mail. Harp, Douglas G. // Print;May/Jun95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p113
Describes the usage of the voice mail program in a graphic design firm. Suggestions to convey professionalism; Focus on personal levels.
- Got a hot tip? Call us. // Electronic Media;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p2
Provides information on Electronic Media's 24-hour Tip Line. Contact information.