Logica Expands TDMA Contracts
- Dobson Rolls Out Interoperability. // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p17
Reports on Dobson Communications Corporation's deployment of short messaging service (SMS) interoperability. Other wireless carriers that saw their SMS activity skyrocket once their platform became interoperable; Information on InphoMatch Incorporated's InphoXchange platform, Dobson is using;...
- Dobson adds 90K users in 1Q. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p31
Reports on the increase of wireless communication service subscribers of Dobson Communications Corp. in the first quarter of 2001.
- Dobson selects CDPD, Cellemetry. // RCR;03/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p32
Reports on Dobson Cellular Systems' use of Cellular Digital Packet Data and Cellemetry to provide wireless data services to its markets.
- Dobson gross adds ahead of estimates. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p19
Discloses the number of subscribers gained by wireless operator Dobson Communications corp. in the fourth quarter of 2000.
- FYI. // Wireless Week;7/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p10
Presents updates on the telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Completion of the acquisition of assets from NPI-Omnipoint Wireless by Dobson Communications; Extension of a contract of Centennial Communications Corp. with Convergys; Introduction of the Kyocera Slider SE44...
- Late News. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;8/11/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p1
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of August 11, 2003. Agreement between Dobson Communications Corp. and LogicaCMG; Net income posted by Arch Wireless Inc. for the second quarter of 2003.
- Verizon to acquire certain Dobson properties. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p22
Reports on the definitive agreement signed by Verizon Wireless to acquire certain wireless operations of Dobson Communications Corp. Estimated value of the acquisition; Purpose of acquiring the business; Deal between Verizon and Dobson.
- Dobson intros PTT service in Alaska. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p28
The article reports that wireless carrier Dobson Communications Corp. has introduced push-to-talk (PTT) service for customers in Alaska through its Cellular One retail brand. The carrier said it expects to offer PTT-compatible handsets for less than $100. The carrier plans to charge $20 per...
- Dobson Takes Down Its 'For Sale' Sign. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;11/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p16
Reports that regional carrier Dobson Communications Corp. has no intention of selling the company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Alternative plans of the company involving change of control; Revenues of Dobson in 2000; Contribution of AirGate PCS services company revenues.