Wireless Apps Get Naked
- Herding a Hurricane: Implementing and Managing API Programs. Feller, Joseph // Cutter Benchmark Review;2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including application programming interface (API) deployment and usage, support for application integration, and API integration in large enterprises.
- How to Write Helpful Code Samples. MADDOX, SARAH // Intercom;Sep2014, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p19
The article offers step-by-step instructions for developing code sample in the application programming interface framework.
- Remove a horizontal line. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Jan2009, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p71
The article provides an answer to a question of how to delete a line from a Microsoft word page typed by pressing the dash key three times.
- Hospital System Beats the Traffic. Mullen, Georgia // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Oct2006, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the online system launched by the Community Medical Centers in San Joaquin Valley, California. The community deployed the NetQoS Performance Center to yield better application performance from the 6,200 employees in 13 healthcare facilities. The system shows workers the...
- Giffgaff opens API for users to develop mobile apps. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;10/14/2010, p09
The article examines the decision of Giffgaff to open up its application programming interface (API) to enable users to create mobile applications under its brand.
- 'FLASH APP' FREE TO EDUCATORS. // Government Video;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p6
The article offers brief information on AVerVision Flash App application software from AVerMedia Information Inc.
- Microsoft API openness questioned. Fontana, John // Network World;8/12/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p10
Reports on the plan of Microsoft to delay the release of its Application Program Interfaces (API) and communication protocol until they determine if the move will have any benefit for corporate information technology. Information on its licensing program for a set of communications protocol;...
- The Untapped Potential of Health Care APIs. Huckman, Robert; Uppaluru, Maya // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;12/23/2015, p2
The article discusses the impact of open, standardized application programming interfaces (API) in health care and suggests ways to accelerate progress toward broader use of open APIs within the industry.
- Automated Software Performance Improvement: Best Practices for Evaluation. Suburayan, Velmourougan; Ponnurangam, Dhavachelvan; Ramachandran, Baskaran // International Journal of Computer Applications;7/1/2012, Vol. 50, p1
Automated software has different dynamic behaviour during use when compared to general software application. Mostly these dynamic characteristics degrade the application performance during operation due to lack of understanding of performance requirement during testing. Mis-understanding on...