With 3G Prospects Solid, Ericsson Retools Handset Line
- Ericsson leads net income for vendors. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p14
Presents information on wireless communication systems vendors' revenue performance for 1997, highlighting the performance of Ericsson Company. Identification of companies whose net income declined in 1997; Information on companies whose net income increased in 1997; Factors which contributed...
- Ericsson develops wireless platform. Fassett, Anne M. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Feb96, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Ericsson has developed a wireless platform to allow users to access group, corporate and public information services.
- Ericsson launches data technology initiative. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p14
Reports on Ericsson Inc.'s launching of its Wireless Applications Validation Environmental Laboratory technology initiative at the company's headquarters in Richardson, Texas.
- Ericsson unveils low-tier PCS offering. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;9/25/95, Vol. 229 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the debut of Ericsson's SuperCordless, a wireless system that aims to give wireline cordless telephone users more freedom to call when out around town. Features; Product support.
- Ericsson to spin off Bluetooth division. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p55
Reports on wireless communication company Ericsson's decision to pull out the unit responsible for developing and marketing Bluetooth technology from its troubled consumer business unit.
- Ericsson rolls out four new wireless communication modules. // Telecom Asia;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p48
Reports that Ericsson AB has introduced its wireless communication modules. Intention of the modules' use.
- Ericsson thwarts efforts of Project 25 standard. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;05/19/97, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on Ericsson Incorporated's victory against the interim standard for the common air interface of Project 25, which was removed from IS status and returned to committee. When the dispute begun; Selection of a Frequency Division Multiple Access system of Motorola Incorporated; What...
- World's first CAMEL Phase 2-based prepaid roaming. // Telecom Asia;May2001, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p56
Announces the availability of a seamless roaming prepaid system from Ericsson Inc. Services offered by the Customized Applications for Mobile Enhanced Logic Phase 2; Advantages of seamless roaming.
- Ericsson introduces mobile advantage. // RCR;05/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p28
Announces the introduction of the Mobile Advantage wireless office system from Ericsson Inc.'s Digital Wireless Office Services unit.