Fidelity Offers Online Option to Advisers
- Fidelity Unveils Fund With Inflation Shield . // American Banker;7/11/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 131, p7
Reports on the fixed-income fund introduced by U.S.-based Fidelity Investments Inc. Offer of investors an opportunity to earn a rate of return adjusted for inflation; Benchmarking of the fund against the Lehman Brothers U.S. Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities Index.
- Fidelity Advises Advisers, with Eye On Pre-Retirees. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;10/20/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 202, p7
States that Fidelity Investments has started a free online service designed to help advisers get business from people about to withdraw assets from their retirement accounts. Feature added to its Web site to familiarize advisers with the tax and legal issues facing the demographic.
- SamCERA Signs on With Fidelity. Sorondo, Marc // Investment Management Weekly;11/14/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the appointment of Fidelity Management Trust Co. to handle the domestic fixed-income enhanced index account of San Mateo County Employees' Retirement Association. Other finalists for the position; Assistance given by Margaret Jadallah of Strategic Investment Solutions.
- TOP 20 FIXED-INCOME FUNDS (ASSETS). // Financial Planning;Nov2005, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p158
Presents data on the top 20 fixed-income funds as of September 30, 2005. Pimco Total Return Institutional; Dodge & Cox Income; Fidelity Investment Grade Bond.
- Fidelity Expands Inventory Through Joint Venture With TheMuniCenter. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32848, p22
The article reports on the addition of TheMunicCenter LLC as partner of Fidelity Investments in the expansion of its online trading of fixed-income securities and inventory in the U.S. TheMuniCenter, together with BondDesk Group LLC and Fidelity Capital Markets Services, provide fixed-income...
- Bloomberg Launches Pad, Reaches Out to SEC. STEINERT-THRELKELD, TOM // Securities Industry News;6/21/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the 2010 version of the Launchpad, an application for users of the Bloomberg Professional Service, to see tick data on any stock in real time and that provides data on anything from fixed-income securities to Greek credit default swaps.
- Bondpage: Convenience Is Secret of Our Success. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p24
Announces the amount of transactions in offering fixed-income securities to investors by Bondpage.Com Web site in the United States. Advantage of online trading of bonds; Target consumers of the Web site.
- Ohio Plans Hires Three. // Investment Management Weekly;9/8/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p3
Announces the appointment of Causeway Capital Management and Fidelity Management Trust Co. to manage international equity investments for the Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund, as well as Banc One to manage a core fixed-income account. Value of the accounts; Finalists in the selection for the...
- Fidelity Adds Three Mutual Funds. // American Banker;3/13/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 49, p6
The article reports that Fidelity Investments will introduce three new mutual funds. The funds will seek to attract investors seeking safer options in the face of financial volatility. The funds will concentrate their investments in fixed-income securities such as preferred stock and convertible...