Texas Hopes to Finish Ballpark's Debt Repayment by November 2001
- Grand Slam. Rodda, Kelli // Fort Worth Business Press;11/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the payment for the bonds issued for the Ballpark at Arlington, Texas. Structure of the bonds; Possible decline of the city's sales tax rate.
- 2010 FORUM SERVES UP FULL PLATE OF EDUCATION. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p36
Information about the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners Education Forum which was held on June 16-18, 2010 at the Hilton Saint Louis at the Ballpark in Arlington, Texas, is presented.
- THE BALLPARK 'SAFE' AT HOME IN ARLINGTON. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2002, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p47
Focuses on the design of a baseball stadium, The Ballpark, in Arlington, Texas. Details of a multiplexed, distributed-intelligence early-warning fire-detection system; Priority of the Ballpark management team; Conduction of safety inspections.
- Texas Comptroller Lowers Revenue Estimates for Biennium. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p3
Reports that Texas Comptroller Carole Keeton Rylander lowered revenue estimates for the state's 2002-03 bienniel budget. Reasons for the lowering; Economic conditions in the state.
- Rylander: USAA Suit Could Derail Texas Budget. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p4
Presents views of Texas comptroller Carole Keeton Rylander on lawsuits filed by insurance companies against the state. Imposition of taxes by the state; Law suit filed by USAA Insurance Co.
- Free for All in Texas? // Community College Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p11
Reports the proposal of comptroller Carole Keeton Rylander on the implementation of TexasNextStep program for free college education in Texas. Goals on having the most educated workforce in the nation; Sources of funding for the program; Details on the program.
- Sales tax numbers due Nov. 9. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/9/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p2
Reports that Texas comptroller, Carole Keeton Rylander will release city-by-city sales tax receipts on November 2001.
- Comptroller Carole Keeton Rylander. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p34
Profiles Carole Keeton Rylander, comptroller of public accounts in Texas. Views on effective treatment with employees; Career background; Achievements for the Railroad Commission.
- Texas Comptroller Chided By USAA For Tactics In Opposition To Suit To Recoup Tax Overpayments. // Insurance Advocate;1/14/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p14
Reports that Texas comptroller Carole Keeton Rylander opposed the U.S. Automobile Association for its lawsuit seeking to refund taxes which the group contends were paid in error.