Raters Reward Efforts of 3 Florida Hospitals
- S&P revises outlook for St. Joseph system. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;10/17/94, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p48
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s revision of its outlook for St. Joseph Hospital System's AA bond rating. Impact of acquisition of Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center.
- S&P Hits N.Y.'s Mount Sinai, Catholic Health Services With Downgrades. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p32
Reports on Standard & Poor's decision to downgrade the credit ratings of two hospitals in New York. Downgrading of Mount Sinai NYU Health Obligated Group's rating; Effect of the downgrade on bonds issued for the health care providers by the New York State Dormitory Authority.
- Cash-Losing Michigan Hospital Downgraded. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating on Central Michigan Community Hospital bonds. Factors contributing to the downgrading of the bonds; Management's initiation of cost-containment measures to limit future losses.
- Michigan Hospital Takes Issue With Moody's Downgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p38
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s downgrade of the rating of Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital in Michigan to below investment grade. Reaction of hospital officials to the downgrade; Moody's reasons for maintaining a negative outlook for the hospital; Bonds issued by the hospital affected...
- Fitch Raises Texas Hospital Ahead of $24 Million Refunding. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;4/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32610, p28
The article reports that completion of a replacement hospital that increased volume and improved financial operations prompted Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade the Gainesville Hospital District in Texas to A from A-minus as it readies a $24 million refunding. The district plans to issue the Series...
- Hospital to Sell $87M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32283, p25
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revised its rating of the Saint Anthony's Medical Center in Saint Louis, Missouri, from stable to positive. The hospital will put refunding bonds worth $87 million on sale this week. The hospital has assigned the Missouri Health and...
- FLORIDA: S&P Revises Hospital Credit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p9
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Martin Memorial Center in Florida. The agency affirmed its BBB-plus rating on the Series 2002B bonds of the center. However, it changed its outlook to stable from positive, affecting about $12 million of rated debt....
- Ohio's Mercy Joins High-Rated Hospitals' Return To Market. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34297, p1
Mercy Health, Ohio's largest health care provider, prices $400 million of bonds this week, joining a handful of higher-rated hospitals that have started to return to the capital market after years of delaying deals.
- ILLINOIS: Hospital Dims Before Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/25/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33086, p9
The article reports on the revision of Standard and Poor's Corp. (S&P) ratings to the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Illinois. S&P has altered AA-plus rated the hospital's outlook to negative from stable because of a weakened balance sheet ahead of the week's sale of $455 million of...